Not open for further replies.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Wild cat socializing is coming along well. The beauty queen in the hammock loves to be held and has a very loud purr. The other two are slower to warm up although one is comfortable with me holding him. Not so much the other. Yet. They are learning about hammock naps and fuzzy mice (and good regular meals)
    View attachment 894473 View attachment 894475
    Cute overload :wub:

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    Imagine if people cared about bunnies as much as kittens. There aren’t any programs to spay or neuter bunnies and I wish I could do the ones at my work
    All the programs I know of were started by someone. That someone could be you. Find out the laws in your area. IN the US we have the dept of Agriculture and they are the ones that stipulate the rules regarding, confinement and such. Then go in search of funds. Look for grants. Start fundraisers.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Good morning ShinyChat's !!! :wub:

befaB-CR.jpg

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    They are doing good. Starting to see some eye drip in one, which means it will be in all three in no time. They are getting their vaccines tomorrow. They have been de-wormed and de-flea's and are just precious. The little girl was easy to tame and within 24 hours I had her purring. The other two were a little harder and one is still not comfortable with me holding him. I am bound and determined to not these be feral kittens that I have to let loose after spay/neuter. I want them to be someone's pets. Working over time at this job.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread