Not open for further replies.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Good idea.
I’m so tired of hurricane season. Really prepping means moving anything/everything outside inside. I mean, who doesn’t want a picnic table in the house lol? A big reason I quit having potted plants after Katrina.
Consumables/batteries/water I have all ready/bought by the beginning of the season. Bet you money there’s no bottled water or batteries or canned food at the stores tomorrow. Pandemic +hurricane season is making me a tad cranky tbh. It’s just too much.

Last edited:

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I’m so tired of hurricane season. Really prepping means moving anything/everything outside inside. I mean, who doesn’t want a picnic table in the house lol? A big reason I quit having potted plants after Katrina.
    Consumables/batteries/water I have all ready/bought by the beginning of the season. Bet you money there’s no bottled water or batteries or canned food at the stores tomorrow. Pandemic +hurricane season is making me a tad cranky tbh. It’s just too much.

you are allowed to be cranky, and I hope it's all a storm in a (baby rottie-sized) teacup :wub:

Hard to belive the baby is standing and walking so quickly after birth

They amaze the hell out of me :wub:

As soon as I had pulled the lamb out, it was kicking, sneezing and at the same time - trying to breathe and get up. Usually the mama sheep will stimulate it and lick it clean to get it breathing and walking, but as she was still so weak I gave her a hand. Once I got her breathing air, the lamb started maaaaahing her head off :lol: Another minute later, she was standing on her own and ready to face the world:wub:

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    kittens.jpg

Still working on the video thing Zazie. My iphone updated and no longer allows servers with an POP incoming and my email is an old email of Bellsouth that uses POP. I need IMAP.
    OMGosh the confusion and it took 2 hours on the phone with Apple support to figure this out.
    Making a new email just for pictures.
    In the meantime when the kittens do not want to play with Daphne they do this and she whines at them

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    It's lovely, @chanelvaps, and I've already sent my mother a link to it. Thank you.
    Cheddar is the bigger orange one that swings down to the lower level. She has a double jointed tail and can lay it straight across her back and it is super long so she can bring it to between her ears. Such a funny girl and I will work on this some more Zazie and now for some reason my phone is not sending the photos to the new Gmail account I made. GRRR Tech issues

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia

Cheddar
    i thought I did it right with the camera held longways. Not sure what happened. Another 2 hours on the phone with Apple Support again today as apparently my phone and pictures are not backing up correctly. Hopefully this will be straightened out soon and then I can learn to do a proper video for Zazie's mom

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia

Cheddar
    i thought I did it right with the camera held longways. Not sure what happened. Another 2 hours on the phone with Apple Support again today as apparently my phone and pictures are not backing up correctly. Hopefully this will be straightened out soon and then I can learn to do a proper video for Zazie's mom

you cannot see it so much in this video but a visit from a cat loving friend on Sunday and we realized that Cheddar's tail is double jointed and she can carry it straight across her back and since it is so long, if she is holding her head just right, she can even curl it between her ears. Just adorbs~

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread