20200127_082148.jpg 20200127_082225.jpg 20200127_080941.jpg

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Been trapping. I have four in cages. That includes Archie who has done well all night in a cage in my garage.
I wanted to get these done before I am sick or recovering from surgery because I promised.
kittens trapped.jpg

They will go for spay/neuter tomorrow. Then released with no ability to add to the over population. They will also get shelter and good meals while they are here

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
OMgosh, all of the above pics made my day. The one where the vet is holding Bugs is adorbs.
The ones of the great love affair between Stevie and Fluffy are just the best. They really do love each other it seems :wub:

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    OMgosh, all of the above pics made my day. The one where the vet is holding Bugs is adorbs.
    The ones of the great love affair between Stevie and Fluffy are just the best. They really do love each other it seems :wub:

Agree 100% - Ricky, your bunnies are just so damn cute :wub:

Don't tell Luna, but I bought her adult catfood kibble today - instead of kitten kibble ;)

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I have no pet pics, I come to this thread to be cheered up though. The "pet friendly" hotel like that my insurance company found had WHITE OLEANDER bushes planted ALL around and they were like disgorging pollens and the dog was getting them on his nose and licking them off.

I will freely admit, after I expressed care and concern for the dog, I told my husband if it looked like it REALLY was gonna up and die, to take it to the vet to be treated and humanely put down, and MOST OF ALL, I was gonna like record my son's grief when he heard and play it in court when we sue the insurance company,.

I WILL say, I strenuously prayed it did not happen, but I also have a brain that thinks like that. TRAGIC? TOTALLY. CAN WE USE IT? Well, it's better than plain Old TRAGIC,.

IDK what is wrong with people White Oleander is poisonous to ALL things pet.

I swear.

If I'm not moving, I am going to find a lovely hotel with White Oleander All around.

Anna

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 5, 2013
    In the Mountains
    Been trapping. I have four in cages. That includes Archie who has done well all night in a cage in my garage.
    I wanted to get these done before I am sick or recovering from surgery because I promised.
    View attachment 866255
    They will go for spay/neuter tomorrow. Then released with no ability to add to the over population. They will also get shelter and good meals while they are here

Awwww, thanks for what you do for the little guys. :wub:

Haha that’s my old one. New one is up.

Wonderful, one less thing for me to fret over! :w00t:

Glad Bugs will have Sassy for moral support. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread