Shiny After Hours Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
Awwww, thanks for what you do for the little guys. :wub:

Wonderful, one less thing for me to fret over! :w00t:

Glad Bugs will have Sassy for moral support. :)
Well it rained last night and discovered my heavy duty canopy that’s supposedly water resistant isn’t so. Water seeped right through the fabric like a blanket causing it to rain under the canopy as well. :( just my luck I worked so hard getting the back cleaned up and set up.

Water was getting in the front door of the rabbit house but I used s big tarp to cover that at least.

Sigh I got it from my work I’m gonna see if they will take it back.

6CF2CA9F-46CD-42AF-B9FF-3B3D19E748FD.jpeg
272A1C96-F801-4919-AA41-BB2750E10670.jpeg

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Well it rained last night and discovered my heavy duty canopy that’s supposedly water resistant isn’t so. Water seeped right through the fabric like a blanket causing it to rain under the canopy as well. :( just my luck I worked so hard getting the back cleaned up and set up.

Water was getting in the front door of the rabbit house but I used s big tarp to cover that at least.

View attachment 866461 View attachment 866463
Amazon.com: canvas waterproof

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans

View attachment 866461 View attachment 866463
I use this to waterproof coats, tents, etc. I got it at Walmart, but sporting goods stores or maybe even someplace like London Drugs (they seem to have a bit of everything). It’ll take several heavy coats, drying in between. Or, get wax for hunting gear/waders. It’s more expensive, but it’s heavier duty
6E83E04A-0C47-43EC-A1F2-DE5A35B7181D.jpeg

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I use this to waterproof coats, tents, etc. I got it at Walmart, but sporting goods stores or maybe even someplace like London Drugs (they seem to have a bit of everything). It’ll take several heavy coats, drying in between. Or, get wax for hunting gear/waders. It’s more expensive, but it’s heavier duty
View attachment 866487
How does this do on suede Nolamel?

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
She has good strong ankles, that Daphne.
Daphne has socks she is supposed to wear that has gripper material on them. Poor thing slides all over the floors and sometimes cannot get footing. She has to re-adjust every few minutes because even sitting like she is in that picture, her feet will slide forward little by little

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
How does this do on suede Nolamel?
Actually quite well. I tried it first on an older pair of shoes. Light, repeated coats were fine. I flipped the shoes over each coat to get it well covered. They bead water and it rolls off. Also re-waterproofed an old ll bean raincoat that the coating had finally washed out of. It’ll now keep me dry even in a driving rain.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Daphne has socks she is supposed to wear that has gripper material on them. Poor thing slides all over the floors and sometimes cannot get footing. She has to re-adjust every few minutes because even sitting like she is in that picture, her feet will slide forward little by little
Where did you find them? Monk has hind leg troubles with his bad back, and our hardwood floors are impossible for him to manage. I have rubber backed throw rugs scattered around, which looks awful... but, I can’t get him up alone. He’s way too big. Poor thing gets so frantic when he gets stuck down :(

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
No wonder her ankles are strong!

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Did he get the ruby slippers?
61xuakvPHnL._SL1002_.jpg

or something more boyish ;)
61NF84uO2vL._SX425_.jpg
He WAS a jet black pup, now black and white...so, got him the paw print ones. I have a feeling y’all are going to wish I was puter savvy enough to post videos when I get them on him first time. I think if he can get used to them, he’ll like being able to get around better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread