Shinyatis is a real thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

homeuser6

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
brightwood,or.,usa
GET A GRIP ON YOURSELF, PEOPLE ! shinyitis can be beaten by a powerful will. MAN UP ! i have bought only wick ,wire, and juice since the rsst sale several years ago. i saved so much money i had to buy several new guns. ......wait....does shinyitis apply to guns?

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
GET A GRIP ON YOURSELF, PEOPLE ! shinyitis can be beaten by a powerful will. MAN UP ! i have bought only wick ,wire, and juice since the rsst sale several years ago. i saved so much money i had to buy several new guns. ......wait....does shinyitis apply to guns?
:lol::lol:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
......wait....does shinyitis apply to guns?

Well, I guess technically a gun has the power to collect.... all the vape products you'd ever want for free, if you do it right. :) I'm not going to tell a gun collector that he has too many guns. Ever. I was very startled the first time I went to the in-laws and my husband's stepdad had like *2* gun rooms, so I made sure to comment very favorably about them.... LOL. Not to mention all the stuffed animals, ahem, I mean the "proudly mounted hunting specimens..."

Anna

TJVapes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2010
USA
Indeed it does and it's not fair. Remington 700 win mag does not equal tesla nano 120.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Shinyitis does apply to guns as well :D
Walther P22, S&W .38, H&K 9mm have all been purchased with money saved from smoking and making my own juice :D

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
LOL, if vaping results in the proliferation of guns, I'm all for it. Not kidding. At this point in my life (I was a young, idealistic thing, once) and everything else, I'm of the opinion that every household should have a gun, learn how to use it, and honestly, I feel far safer in places like Texas where open carry is a known thing, and it's my understanding that the crime rates are way lower. It's not even to use against the government, necessarily, but we had 3 "hit man illegal alien" busts in our neighborhood over the past year. If the bad guys get guns, so should the good guys! JMO. We have one each in our household, and I've gotten to be a pretty good shot, frankly. I don't take one out and about, I just use my ..... face, but if I'm about to be robbed, I'd really like to be able to hold that off while the police are called....

I'm going to give an exemption to the liberals/snowflakes/progressives, who feel that they cannot adequately keep their children from being "harmed" by a gun, and also suggest parenting classes instead so that they realize that they are actually in charge, not the kids. The boy had a *major* safety, "If you try to get into the safe, you are going to *wish* you accidentally shot yourself," lecture that was rather stern, and he never tried it, though once I felt he had grown out of his "I know everything coz I'm 18," mode, he got taught, too.

Anna

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
They may be ugly, but they sure are reliable.:D

Meh.
Plastic frames.
They don't tweak my shinyitis.

Reliable becomes a subjective term with plastic parts.

Just like mods:
Metal > Plastic.

The Coppervape will always outlast the Frankenskull.

The Super Blackhawk will always outlast the Sig.
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread