Shipping and customer support questions/concerns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirtay J

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Alright, got a couple little issues/concerns/questions for the fine people at V4L.

First. I had placed a order early last week (order # 100376563) for the new WOW watermelon and WOW cinnablaze. The Cinnablaze came and I love it. But the old nobacco watermelon was sent. The order showed up on Saturday and I put a ticket in right away. I expected to hear from customer support today! But nothing. Last time I put a ticket in(and only other time and again for missing juice) They got back to me right away the next day. Now obviously I didn't expect to hear from them on a weekend, but fully expected something today(Monday). but sadly nothing.

Second. Very early Friday morning I placed a order (order #100377296) for the OMG VV and a few other things. Now I know that the USPS tracking sucks, but with all my recent orders(not just with V4L other companys to, even non e-cig related) it has been pretty spot on. Well I just checked and it still shows that the electronic shipping info has been received, but that is it. This saddens me greatly. Especially being that I live only a couple hours away from V4L my orders generally take 2-3 days to get here. If it had gotten shipped friday like it should have, being that my order was placed at like 4am Friday, I kind of would have expected it today or hopefully tomorrow! Now being that the status on the usps site has not changed since Friday I am not really expecting it to show up tomorrow either. :( What gives? If anything it should show that it went through at least the first processing center. So I am in fear that it is sitting in a corner somewhere at V4L forgotten about/misplaced. Or is there something going on with the OMG vv? Since I have not seen anyone with one yet. I would have at least expected Mr Morandir to have his by now to give out some much anticipated tech info and such!

Now I want to support V4L as much as possible but it makes it hard with the constant shipping problems, non labeled replacement tank carts, missing or wrong juice and now this unexpected delay in my most recent order. I love you guys and still have V4L as the only reason I got into vaping back in '09 and now my comeback here almost a month ago. And have, until recently where i got into VV devices and my uncontrollable urge to buy every VV device I see, purchased everything from here . I mean heck I also placed a order from another vendor later in the day Friday and it showed up today, and they are much farther away. Heck I was even very skeptical of the OMG VV because of the issues the Vision TOX, Which seems to be what the OMG vv is or is a copy of, have had. But because of how good V4L has been to me and the stellar customer support I still ordered it!

Please Please Please V4L I really don't want to take my business elsewhere. I have my regular juices from here and I fear I wont be able to find something elsewhere that I like as much and then I will fall back off the wagon. I am so happy being smoke free and have no plans on going back to cigarettes, but if i happen to run low on a juice and a order doesn't get here i don't know what i will do. :( Plus I have converted a few people now at work and gave them V4L business cards. I really don't want them to start having issues too and then coming back to me because i sent them here.

thanks for taking the time to read this and thank you again V4L for everything that has happened in the past and i hope will continue to happen in the future!

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    I know that there have been many times over the last two years that the USPS tracking site was wrong with the info they display. Several times I have had orders show up and the USPS site still shows it being in transit. Don't/can't blame V4L for problems that are out of their control. You are among many people who have commented/complained about the system (or lack thereof) of identifying replace tank carts. I'm sure that V4L is working on something. And occasionally they either don't ship something they should, or they ship something that wasn't order. Either way, they ALWAYS make it right. I have found that it is quicker to call or PM Bham (or one of the V4L CS people) than to get a response from a ticket I submit. Just my experience. I'm sure that they will take care of your issues, and that your OMG vv will be there soon. Please update this thread to let us know how it all worked out.

TheBlueAdept

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 26, 2010
    Northern California
    I think we would all like to hear what is being done to address the carto labelling issues. Dirty is not the first guy to bring this up, and its been an issue for at least four months now. Handling individual cases via PM and telling us you'll fix it hasn't solved the problem. Your customers are all ears!

Sent from my phone; Please excuse typos / autocorrections.

Last edited:

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2011
    Chicago, IL
    www.vapor4life.com
    I just spoke with Wade about the labeling of replacement carts. The 1.5s will remain unlabeled and the 2.0sc/dc, 2.5dc and 3.0sc will continue to be labelled using the color coded stickers. I have seen the comments of the stickers not arriving on the cartomizers. I will check the stock in the back today to ensure the ones currently out are labelled and will talk to Wade about a long-term solution for the cartomizers. Thanks for the feedback guys.

I think we would all like to hear what is being done to address the carto labelling issues. Dirty is not the first guy to bring this up, and its been an issue for at least four months now. Handling individual cases via PM and telling us you'll fix it hasn't solved the problem. Your customers are all ears!

Dirtay J

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 1, 2009
    Wisconsin
    The PM wasn't about the issue with the replacement carts, that was just for the purpose of getting things straight for my order that hasn't arrived and the lack of a response for the ticket i put in for the WOW watermelon.

But I also am hoping they get something together for fixing the unmarked cart issues! It really shouldnt be that hard. Either stick to the color dot system which should work just fine, or maybe just put each type in a seperate bag in package. Then at least if a sticker does come off in shipping they are in the same bag and it is easy to figure out. The order I am waiting on and sparked this thread has a couple 2ohm single Carts in it so we will see what is up with them, but after that I will only be ordering in packs of 5. Which i know this has been brought up before, but a discount for packs of 5 would be nice! As most places do it this way anyways!

thank you again for fixing my shipping and order issues, cant wait for it to arrive!

TheBlueAdept

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 26, 2010
    Northern California
    Thank you BHam for the reply! We just would like to know the situation is somehow getting resolved, as I know I myself and others have gone through this as well.

I think Dirtay's suggestion of bagging each type in a ziplock or such would be a simple system to implement, and prevent labels from coming off of one carto and sticking to another carto of a different rating (as the colored dots are very wont to do in the package!) Some vendors I order from even go so far as to individually label each packaged carto with a barcoded detailed sticker, but I think this request (bagging each type in a ziplock) is a reasonable one that would not add undue cost or time to your process.

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2011
    Chicago, IL
    www.vapor4life.com
    Blue, I appreciate all the feedback. I'm gonna see what I can do about this too because lounge customers also experience this. Your voice is heard guys and thanks again.

Thank you BHam for the reply! We just would like to know the situation is somehow getting resolved, as I know I myself and others have gone through this as well.

I think Dirtay's suggestion of bagging each type in a ziplock or such would be a simple system to implement, and prevent labels from coming off of one carto and sticking to another carto of a different rating (as the colored dots are very wont to do in the package!) Some vendors I order from even go so far as to individually label each packaged carto with a barcoded detailed sticker, but I think this request (bagging each type in a ziplock) is a reasonable one that would not add undue cost or time to your process.

Dirtay J

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 1, 2009
    Wisconsin
    so i just checked the tracking on my order with the OMG VV in it and it still says the electronic shipping info has been received. As i have said before I KNOW the usps tracking sucks and usually is wrong, but it always says when it hit the first sort facility. And if it was shipped out on Monday like i had been told then It would have hit at least one by now, and i should be seeing it tomorrow or thrusday. Honestly if it don't show up by friday(a full 7 days since ordered) i am going to be very angry. I don't really care too much about the VV, yeah i am excited to try it, but there is stuff in the order for a friend and they are getting upset that they paid me for something that hasn't come yet! This is getting utterly ridiculous. I now have gotten 2 orders from other places(non e-cig related) that were ordered later in the day friday, and from much farther away then V4L, via USPS. The tracking has been spot on and everything!!!

Honestly I believe it is being held up because of the OMG VV. I still haven'y heard of anyone on the board getting theirs yet either. And I would expect someone to be talking about it by now! Really if that is the case, just let me know. I would much rather a accurate answer than just getting run around in circles! If there is no sign of it buy Monday i am going to try and get my money back. If i have to file a claim with my bank so be it. I REALLY don't want it to come to this, but i fear I will not have a choice.

Dirtay J

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 1, 2009
    Wisconsin
    I placed an order Thur night and it hit the post office Monday night, should receive it Wed. I live 5 hours away from V4L.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

see this is what i am talking about, yeah it is a bit of a longer wait time having to wait till Wed for a order placed right before a weekend and from a place so close. but at least it is on its way and it sounds like the tracking is doing a good job!

wader2k

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 8, 2010
    NE Illinois
    so i just checked the tracking on my order with the OMG VV in it and it still says the electronic shipping info has been received. As i have said before I KNOW the usps tracking sucks and usually is wrong, but it always says when it hit the first sort facility. And if it was shipped out on Monday like i had been told then It would have hit at least one by now, and i should be seeing it tomorrow or thrusday. Honestly if it don't show up by friday(a full 7 days since ordered) i am going to be very angry. I don't really care too much about the VV, yeah i am excited to try it, but there is stuff in the order for a friend and they are getting upset that they paid me for something that hasn't come yet! This is getting utterly ridiculous. I now have gotten 2 orders from other places(non e-cig related) that were ordered later in the day friday, and from much farther away then V4L, via USPS. The tracking has been spot on and everything!!!

Honestly I believe it is being held up because of the OMG VV. I still haven'y heard of anyone on the board getting theirs yet either. And I would expect someone to be talking about it by now! Really if that is the case, just let me know. I would much rather a accurate answer than just getting run around in circles! If there is no sign of it buy Monday i am going to try and get my money back. If i have to file a claim with my bank so be it. I REALLY don't want it to come to this, but i fear I will not have a choice.

I can reassure you there is no holdup on the OMG VV ...these are shipping normally along with everything else we carry.

Dirtay J

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 1, 2009
    Wisconsin
    Thank you for the info. I am sorry if everything has come off hostile. It is just very frustrating. Every other order from V4L would have been here by now. But of course this one isn't and the lack of tracking updates is adding to the frustration. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. I really do hope it shows up!

I can reassure you there is no holdup on the OMG VV ...these are shipping normally along with everything else we carry.

NanC

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 5, 2010
    NY
    I placed an order on Saturday, received a shipping email on Monday, so expected it today, as it normally takes two days for me.
    When it wasn't delivered today, I checked the tracking to find that the electronic shipping info was not even received by the PO (according to their site) until Tuesday and it did not depart IL until today, Wednesday. So I guess I'm looking at Friday...I hope.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread