The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Shipping from Germany to korea

Discussion in 'Korea Forum' started by Joey Price, May 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Joey Price

Joey Price Full Member

Jun 5, 2015
    South Korea
    Anyone ever received a package through DHL from Germany? A buddy just pift me his theorem because he didn't like it. Only asked me to pay for shipping. Anyone ever gotten a package from Germany? Shipping times?

2. Joey Price

Joey Price Full Member

Jun 5, 2015
    South Korea
    Well in case anyone was wondering. It took about 10 days. Basically a fasttech order. Lol. But it just made it through customs last night and now it is sitting in the Uijeongbu mail center. Tomorrow I should be tinkering around with a Theorem!

3. Waddle

Waddle Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2014
    Korea
    Hi Joey! I'm curious if having it shipped from Germany was considerably cheaper than buying it local at The Vapor? I've had so many issues with FT lately that I'd just rather pay a little extra and buy locally. I fear if we don't support this vendor they will go out of business. A loss to all of us.

4. Joey Price

Joey Price Full Member

Jun 5, 2015
    South Korea
    Hey Waddle,
    The package from Germany was from a friend of mine from Facebook. He just had me pay shipping and sent me some of his old gear and some of his diy juice to try. I have ordered from The Vapor a few times. I use them for when I'm in a pinch and don't have time to wait for fasttech and they are my exclusive for my diy supplies. I'll probably be ordering some tfv4 coils from them in the near future. My friend gave me his theorem and one of his tfv4 but he didn't have many coil heads to spare so he could only gift me two. This tank is a monster!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Joey Price

Joey Price Full Member

Jun 5, 2015
    South Korea
    Ended up throwing the tfv4 coils outta the cart and threw in the Griffin 25 on the vapor site. Just checked out. I was so excited when I seen that it was on there! Lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.