The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

shipping from ITC VAPES to Lisbon, Portugal (New Member)

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by miroko, Oct 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. miroko

miroko Senior Member

Oct 13, 2014
    Lisbon, Portugal
    hello guys,

I'm new on this forum and in vaping. Only started 3 weeks ago.

But one thing i know, i don't want to go back to that stinky analogs.

Right know i'm on a quest to find good juices at a good price. So i read a thread here, about ITCVAPES and i would like to know if someone From Portugal, Spain, France or UK have ordered from them.

My main concern is if the juices have some chance to be blocked in our custom services. Since i know the shipping will take some time (i live in Lisbon, Portugal)

i'm thinking of ordering a good amount at a time ( not a good amount as in Ml, but a lot of 15ml samples).

So, if any one from the EU have ordered from ITC VAPES can you please give me your feed back?

Thanks in advanced to everyone .

vape on

2. Susan~S

Susan~S ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 12, 2014
    Mpls/St.Paul, MN
    Hello and welcome to the forum miroko. Glad to have you here!:)

Can't help you with eliquid. Perhaps you can check here: Europe Forum

3. miroko

miroko Senior Member

Oct 13, 2014
    Lisbon, Portugal
    thanks for the welcome susan.

And thanks for the tip.

Will check it out...with their prices and the reviews i can't wait to place a order and try those juices.

thanks again.

4. Susan~S

Mar 12, 2014
    Mpls/St.Paul, MN
    Here are a bunch of links I have gathered from the British members. Maybe you might find something useful here.

I have heard good things about eliquid from Decadent Vapors in England.:) Here are some other sites I have seen members post:

1. Paradise Vape UK
    2. The Vapor Salon
    3. UK Vapers for UK shops and liquid makers.
    4. Digbys Juices (The Dr Jekyl and Mums Custard are rated.)
    5. Kraken Ecigs
    6. Vapemunki-Eliquids
    7. Imported USA Juice: Spiritus Vapes (Be warned that these juices are higher cost due to import fees to the UK)
    8. CloudHouseVapor - The European Source For American Made E-Liquids
    9. You can browse UK Vapers for UK shops and liquid makers.
    10. E-cigarette/E-liquid Vendors List + discount codes

5. Susan~S
    This message by Susan~S has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Oct 13, 2014, Reason: Duplicate post deleted per member.
    Oct 13, 2014
  6. miroko

miroko Senior Member

Oct 13, 2014
    Lisbon, Portugal
    Hey again susan,

can't thank you enough, i was lurking the European and UK forums but with so many threads i was kind of lost.

You did all the work for me ( I'm not used to it, were i live is more like every men for himself) , i think a 1000 thanks would not be enough. Guess i have to gift you with some of the juices i buy.

Thanks again, you were really helpful =)

(sorry for my bad English, i promise i will improve)

7. Susan~S

Mar 12, 2014
    Mpls/St.Paul, MN
    You're welcome! No gift required. We're all in this together. Your English is PERFECT!:)

Feel free to start a new thread if you have any additional questions. The New Member section is very active and therefore has many members willing to help! Good luck in your search.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.