Shipping Has Commenced From The Land Of Sugar....SUPER FAST SHIPPING (& freaking candy!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
All orders received Wednesday - Friday of last week were shipped a couple of days earlier than we projected.

The ramifications of shipping from such a SWEET place will manifest it self to you when you receive your packages ;) ...

Later on in the day I'll announce a fun lil' thing we are doing the first 30 days of The Sugarland Express...

Hint: it will make you SMILE, its so darn sweet....

Thanks so much for such a kind and loving crew of customers you all have shown in the patience and the helpfulness you have given me and Chris during the move...

Daniel

Last edited:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
thank you Danno !!
Aggie-HerseyKiss.gif

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
30 Days of Sugar sure to bring a smile....

30daysofsugar.png

... 'specially if you find one of these guys grinning up at you when you open your package. Each day for the next 30 days to kick off the Sugarland Express...we'll drop a smiley sucker in one lucky customer's package. If you are the lucky one that day you'll get 10% off your next purchase good for up to a year. If you don't, Chris and I will still have a lil sweet for ya...

To get your discount all you have to do is report back here in this thread with lots of exclamation points...

I already know who won today's sweet discount...;) :p

(btw...do you all know that Sugarland Express was Steven Spielberg's first movie out of college, it starred Goldie Hawn in her first major feature film AND it was actually based on a true story out of Sugar Land :)

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
30 Days of Sugar sure to bring a smile....
Each day for the next 30 days to kick off the Sugarland Express...we'll drop a smiley sucker in one lucky customer's package. If you are the lucky one that day you'll get 10% off your next purchase good for up to a year. If you don't, Chris and I will still have a lil sweet for ya...

To get your discount all you have to do is report back here in this thread with lots of exclamation points...

I already know who won today's sweet discount...;) :p
:laugh: What a cool idea !!! :laugh: thank you guys !

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
A fool on the hill in Deposit, NY
Yahooooooo!!! Dan, I got the notice *early* this morning, and could have kissed you right then! As it is, here is a virtual hug: {{{Danno}}}

You rock. Texas rocks: now it's already processed and it says it'll be here Thursday! That's my iTaste! SWWWEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!! Smileys rock! Popsicles rock! Life rocks! Alright, I'm off my rocker...

Can you tell I'm just a tad excited about that Chameleon iTaste? :D

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
"good for up to a year" :lol: don't think anyone here could hold out from buying for that long :laugh: We're all doing good to last until the next paycheck :D
It's a really nice gesture and I'm sure appreciated by all. Thanks to you both

Yeah that way you can save up for one really BIG shopping trip and stack your coupons away...

Yahooooooo!!! Dan, I got the notice *early* this morning, and could have kissed you right then! As it is, here is a virtual hug: {{{Danno}}}

You rock. Texas rocks: now it's already processed and it says it'll be here Thursday! That's my iTaste! SWWWEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!! Smileys rock! Popsicles rock! Life rocks! Alright, I'm off my rocker...

Can you tell I'm just a tad excited about that Chameleon iTaste? :D

Haha...let's see how it tracks : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread