Shipping times this week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel@P.S.

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
TN. USA
Hello Fellow PureSmokers!

We are getting all E-cig Kits, Parts, and Accessories back in stock later on tonight through saturday evening. So If you are looking for something that we don't have right now check back with us in this time to fulfill your order needs. Sorry again for the delay We have had our shipment delayed due to Customs holding it for over a week now:(

All orders placed from Noon Pacific time Thursday will go out this week.
Any orders placed from that point on until Sunday evening will not be shipped until the following Monday Feb 23rd. We do apologize for any inconvience this may cause you. We will be out of the State of CA from Friday to Sunday looking for bigger facilities so that we may grow as a company and be able to handle as much inventory as needed.

We Strive to make our customers happy and we do sincerely apologize for any inconvience this may cause you as our loyal customers!

On a positive note we will have all eliquids back *In Stock* by Monday to Tuesday of next week along with a new CaSh's eliquid!!!!!

Thanks Again To All Our PureSmoker Supporters!:D
-Daniel

Last edited:
Hello Fellow PureSmokers!

We are getting all E-cig Kits, Parts, and Accessories back in stock later on tonight through saturday evening. So If you are looking for something that we don't have right now check back with us in this time to fulfill your order needs. Sorry again for the delay We have had our shipment delayed due to Customs holding it for over a week now:(

All orders placed from Noon Pacific time Thursday will go out this week.
Any orders placed from that point on until Sunday evening will not be shipped until the following Monday Feb 23rd. We do apologize for any inconvience this may cause you. We will be out of the State of CA from Friday to Sunday looking for bigger facilities so that we may grow as a company and be able to handle as much inventory as needed.

We Strive to make our customers happy and we do sincerely apologize for any inconvience this may cause you as our loyal customers!

On a positive note we will have all Eliquids back *In Stock* by Monday to Tuesday of next week along with a new CaSh's Eliquid!!!!!

Thanks Again To All Our PureSmoker Supporters!:D
-Daniel

Ahh.. now things make more sense... I was wondering why my order didn't get here in the normal 2 days :) I ordered a Pilot for my partner's Aunt (she is 60 and impossible to please... but she tried ours and wants one now.. so we figured we would get her one asap) and she left to go back to NJ today and it wasn't here. I guess we will just have to ship it to her (or go there since she will need help learning how to use it).

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
****, my first purchase and you go out of town. Guess I don't get the shipping I heard such good reviews about.

So why didn't you get it in by the Thursday deadline? Around here, ya snooze, ya lose (especially when dealing with Puresmoker!) LOL

You're in Cali too? Sheesh....probably could have drove to him and got it quicker! :p

Lu

Carti3r

Feb 20, 2009
California
So why didn't you get it in by the Thursday deadline? Around here, ya snooze, ya lose (especially when dealing with Puresmoker!) LOL

You're in Cali too? Sheesh....probably could have drove to him and got it quicker! :p

Lu

Lol, I just found about eCigs on Wednesday evening and ordered Thursday Night. I had to get in a day of research before the jump.

I would drive down there too if only they were there this weekend. The only reason I ordered from PureSmoker was for the shipping time or I would have got the Ultimate Starter Kit from TheSmokelessShop for roughly the same price.

Wish I would have seen this thread, it seems I have read though all the other ones.

Carti3r

Feb 20, 2009
California
Geez....depending on where you were and where he was heading, he probably could have dropped it off to ya! Home delivery...nice! :D

But I hear ya...now ya gotta wait...and that is a Bummer (with a capital B)!

Lu

Yeah, I have a poker game this weekend and was hoping to puff away instead of stepping outside in the cold. Oh well.

The order is placed and I hear good things from them, so I guess I will just wait it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread