Shipping times this week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
The E-Mail you get isn't the 'Order Confirmation' one right? I figured that was just the "Hey, you ordered some crap from us" email, and not the "Hey, remember that crap you ordered from us? Yeah, we sent it to you" email.

Darth--you get an order confirmation when you order and another one that says shipped when it is shipped--hope that helps--Sun

The E-Mail you get isn't the 'Order Confirmation' one right? I figured that was just the "Hey, you ordered some crap from us" email, and not the "Hey, remember that crap you ordered from us? Yeah, we sent it to you" email.

No.. there is a second email that says it was sent out. If you didn't get that... then it is not shipped (or maybe check your spam folder to see if it was in there)..

Thanks guys, figured that was the case. Methinks someone needs to remove the 'ships within 24 hours' notice! More like... 'ships sometime later than 100+ hours.'

It has never been more than 72 hours from order to receiving for me... and I am in NY (about as far from CA as one can get in the US). I am sure it is just because of them moving location right now. They are packing up to move across the country to TN (see other thread that says they are moving) so they can expand the business.

I promise you.. there is a reason they are the favorite supplier of so many people here :)

Mr.Vape

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2009
Labrador, Canada.
Oh, for sure, I have no doubt about that.

I've never even puffed on a 'Personal Vaporising device' yet (probly why I'm overly anxious to try it out!) and I already plan to only order from them, due to everything I've seen and read and compared with over the past few weeks.

I know it'll likely take ages to actually reach here (they're in the american south-west, I'm in the canadian north-east!), I'm just waiting for it to actually begin it's legendary journey.

Oh, for sure, I have no doubt about that.

I've never even puffed on a 'Personal Vaporising device' yet (probly why I'm overly anxious to try it out!) and I already plan to only order from them, due to everything I've seen and read and compared with over the past few weeks.

I know it'll likely take ages to actually reach here (they're in the american south-west, I'm in the canadian north-east!), I'm just waiting for it to actually begin it's legendary journey.

Darth... someone besides you posted that they were waiting a long time for an order in Canada. You think there is a problem getting them into Canada? Or does stuff usually take a long time to get there by mail?

Mr.Vape

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2009
Labrador, Canada.
Well, honestly this is the first thing I've ever ordered online (I'm generally a cheap ....... that hasn't bought myself much of anything except packs of cigarettes for ages) but this E-cig thing just seemed too good to not at least try.

I can't speak for other places in canada, but I know it likely takes a while for anything to get here specifically, especially since this town is in the middle of nowhere and isnt even connected to the next town with anything more than a dirt road covered in several feet of snow and ice!

Though like I said, I'm not too concerned with how long it takes to go from there to here, as I know it'll be a while. Mainly just anxious for it to actually leave there so it can start on it's way here.

Though thinking about it, If they can get the stuff into the states from china, I really don't see there being a problem getting it from the states to canada. America seems to be a bit more paranoid than Canada about that stuff, but then again canadians tend to be full of beer and back bacon, so we're pretty relaxed.

youfillintheblank

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Ontario, Canada
I got all my PS orders in 10 business days. If it shipped on a monday, I received the next Friday. Except for one time where it only took 7 days. To Labrador....maybe another 2 days I'm guessing. Maybe one more to haul it up that dirt road by snowmobile or dogsled. :)

Well, honestly this is the first thing I've ever ordered online (I'm generally a cheap ....... that hasn't bought myself much of anything except packs of cigarettes for ages) but this E-cig thing just seemed too good to not at least try.

I can't speak for other places in canada, but I know it likely takes a while for anything to get here specifically, especially since this town is in the middle of nowhere and isnt even connected to the next town with anything more than a dirt road covered in several feet of snow and ice!

Though like I said, I'm not too concerned with how long it takes to go from there to here, as I know it'll be a while. Mainly just anxious for it to actually leave there so it can start on it's way here.

Though thinking about it, If they can get the stuff into the states from china, I really don't see there being a problem getting it from the states to canada. America seems to be a bit more paranoid than Canada about that stuff, but then again canadians tend to be full of beer and back bacon, so we're pretty relaxed.

Last edited:

Figurehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.myspace.com
:( I ordered over $80 in juice Thursday and got the e-mail saying they got my order, but never got an e-mail saying it was shipped. I was going to buy at least 3 more kits and a ton of extra atomizers for them as well, but that was all out of stock.

I hope it's just an over site on not getting the "we shipped it" e-mail and that when I get home my juice is there waiting for me. I have had a case plus of cigs in the last 5 days. :(

mctriple

Jan 30, 2009
Florence, AL
It has never been more than 72 hours from order to receiving for me... and I am in NY (about as far from CA as one can get in the US). I am sure it is just because of them moving location right now. They are packing up to move across the country to TN (see other thread that says they are moving) so they can expand the business.

I promise you.. there is a reason they are the favorite supplier of so many people here :)
I keep hearing things like that. I placed 2 orders on a monday morning (like 8am) and got them friday afternoon. Placed another one this sunday night and haven't heard that it was shipped yet. I'm not complaining - it's still pretty quick, but I don't know if people should keep raising expectations of receiving orders 48-72 hours after placing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread