Shipping times this week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mctriple

Jan 30, 2009
Florence, AL
True, but again the current situation is an unusual and one-time-only sort of thing. Once they're situated again I'm sure the processing and deliveries will be back to their usual selves.

If not even a Li'l quicker for places more easterly than California.

One order at the end of jan, one in early feb, and now one 2 days ago. :p The first two were 4 days, this one looks to be around there too, if it shipped today. Again, I'm not complaining. Just all the people talking about 2 day shipments seem to be disappointing a few people in this thread. 2 days is.. ridiculously fast. Even 4 days is pretty good when ordering online!

But ya, once they move to nashville it should be great for me. I'm in Alabama, but only about 2.5 hours away from Nashville :D

dohsma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
WI, USA
I keep hearing things like that. I placed 2 orders on a monday morning (like 8am) and got them friday afternoon. Placed another one this sunday night and haven't heard that it was shipped yet. I'm not complaining - it's still pretty quick, but I don't know if people should keep raising expectations of receiving orders 48-72 hours after placing them.

I kinda agree with mctriple on this. I'm truly not complaining about shipping times (I promise), but I also ordered Sunday early am and haven't heard anything. It might be a good idea to change the text on site that says all orders ship within 24 hours, just for the time being.

Figurehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.myspace.com
I kinda agree with mctriple on this. I'm truly not complaining about shipping times (I promise), but I also ordered Sunday early am and haven't heard anything. It might be a good idea to change the text on site that says all orders ship within 24 hours, just for the time being.

I have to agree about changing the text saying all orders will be shipped within 24 hours. I pm'd Steve and did quickly get a response, however I really am upset that I was told that my stuff was set to be shipped today, and I ordered Thursday.

Don't get me wrong, the reason I am ordering from puresmoker is because of the many, MANY recomendations from posters here, and I am fully willing to take this as the exception rather than the norm and will of course not judge until my 2nd order is made (yes, I will order from him again). I just am really anxious and eager to get my stuff. I have been out of oil for a week now and have just used up my last "low" cart over the last 2 days. I have smoked over 1 & 1/4 cartons of analogs since Wednesday.

I'm about ready to make a plea for help to see if there are any posters in Vegas that would be willing to sell a little bit out of whatever juice they have (even the NASTY stuff) just to get me through until my juice gets here.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Ok, 5 minutes ago I just got an e-mail saying my order has shipped. Oh please let it get here tomorrow!

I am seriously going crazy. Does it show?

If he just shipped it tonight, I would doubt you'd get it tomorrow, unless he shipped it Express or Overnight, of course.

My fingers are crossed for you but I wouldn't get my hopes up too high if I were you :(

Lu

Figurehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.myspace.com
I have a sleeping bag and an air mattress. I also have a mini fridge stocked with beer and a long enough cable tv cord and 9 inch tv. Oh, and a pellet gun. The town I live in in Nevada has coyotees. Mean, hungry coyotees. Would never kill one (man they are beautiful!), but I aint got any problems shooting one in the .... if they think I'm a midnight snack.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
I have a sleeping bag and an air mattress. I also have a mini fridge stocked with beer and a long enough cable tv cord and 9 inch tv. Oh, and a pellet gun. The town I live in in Nevada has coyotees. Mean, hungry coyotees. Would never kill one (man they are beautiful!), but I aint got any problems shooting one in the .... if they think I'm a midnight snack.

Hahaha....you're hilarious! :D

Lu

dEFinitionofEPIC

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2009
NJ
I ordered for the first time on Tuesday and my account still says "processing" --- is it normal for it to take this long to ship? Or sometimes do orders get shipped without the account being updated? If anyone with with puresmoker shopping experience could just tell me what you think I'd appreciate it....

By the way... I hope when puresmoker moves they will have plenty of stock so placing an order isn't as stressful as winning a competitive ebay auction. :D

GrimmGreen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2009
Carson City, Nevada, United States
I ordered for the first time on Tuesday and my account still says "processing" --- is it normal for it to take this long to ship? Or sometimes do orders get shipped without the account being updated? If anyone with with puresmoker shopping experience could just tell me what you think I'd appreciate it....

By the way... I hope when puresmoker moves they will have plenty of stock so placing an order isn't as stressful as winning a competitive ebay auction. :D

you will always get an e-mail from puresmoker telling you your oder has shipped. I know how painful it is waiting for that little e-mail to appear in your inbox

Menthol07

Feb 18, 2009
]v[icr0-kn0x;121657 said:
Just give a few. LOL. Like Steve said, he had 370 some odd orders yesterday and another 100 some odd orders today. So I assuming it will take some time. I on the hand had order yesterday and just received my email roughly oneish today.

what was your order number? i ordered around 4:15pm yesterday

]v[icr0-kn0x

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
Sacramento, CA
what was your order number? i ordered around 4:15pm yesterday

My order number is 11307 which was put in roughly around your time and I received my shipping message around 1:30pm today. Not too bad I think, but we'll see how long it really takes since getting that message doesn't necessary mean it was physically shipped. If it was, that's great! Otherwise I'm more or less guessing it won't really arrive till next week roughly around Monday or Tuesday. Although I live in the same state as Steve currently and probably no more than 6 to 8 hours away from him, USPS tends to do funny things when doing in state shipments sometimes.

Menthol07

Feb 18, 2009
]v[icr0-kn0x;121731 said:
My order number is 11307 which was put in roughly around your time and I received my shipping message around 1:30pm today. Not too bad I think, but we'll see how long it really takes since getting that message doesn't necessary mean it was physically shipped. If it was, that's great! Otherwise I'm more or less guessing it won't really arrive till next week roughly around Monday or Tuesday. Although I live in the same state as Steve currently and probably no more than 6 to 8 hours away from him, USPS tends to do funny things when doing in state shipments sometimes.

my number is 11313, i live in San Francisco (about 6-8 hours away) too. its like god hates me.:(

(in all seriousness, Steve:D and Daniel:D are great guys who go above and beyond for us, i just have a really really really bad addiction)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread