Status
Not open for further replies.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Hey, wanted to order some carto's and maybe some juice but can't select a shipping method to my country. Would be great to have the chinese post option because i'm in a hurry, thx in advance :)

Thank you for your asking. We will check and let you know whether it is possible.:)

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Thank you very much, i should have said i'm not in a hurry so the chinese post option :p

sorry. we have no idea whether ecig is legal there or not. whether ecig has problems passing through your customs there. if you can tell us more information about ecig there, it will help us a lot. :)

puchox

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2013
Montevideo, Uruguay
Sadly it's banned here but i already order via china post from other vendors. They stopped one MVP i ordered from another vendor and when i went to customs i just said it was a battery and they gave it to me without further questions. I also receive juice every month without a problem to my doorstep.

I know the potential risk involved for me if they seize my packages and i understand that i wont be able to get a refund if they stop my packages, that said, i understand if you decide that shipping to Uruguay could be a problem due to the laws here :)

thx for your time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread