Shipping vape juice and coils to Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

cafetabac

Mar 3, 2018
Hong Kong
Hello!

I ordered some 3mg juice and coils from USA to Hong Kong and got intercepted by the customs. I'd like to redirect the package to Canada but DHL said I can't send nicotine to Canada, which contradicts with what I read from the website of Canadian customs.

Has anyone successfully ordered vape juice and coils to Canada successfully? Thanks for any suggestions you may have!

Reactions: ceeceeisme

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
Coils should not be a problem. However, there are limits to how much nicotine you are allowed to import. And to my understanding, there are also restrictions to the labeling of e-juice. All imported e-juice must comply to the regulations set out by the CCCR (Consumer Chemicals and Containers Regulations).

There have been several posts from Canadian ECF members who have claimed their e-juice order from the US was confiscated by customs.

I would suggest you call Canada customs and speak with an agent.

Reactions: ceeceeisme

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
The problem with importing nicotine into to Canada is two-fold:

1) the concentration cannot be more than 65 mg (so no 100 mg allowed which is what you will typically find in the US)

2) we are not allowed to import more than a 3 month supply (whatever that may be, I believe it depends on who looks at your shipment and if they feel the amount imported is excessive for a 3 month supply).

That being said, I don't know anyone who has successfully managed to import nicotine by itself. Lots of people have had pre-mixed juice make it through, but then lots of people have also had their pre-mixed juice confiscated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread