ShockWave 26650 Mod Teaser Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
shock wave any one heard any news on that bad boy i need to replace my ggts with something new shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dont tell the man he wouldnt be very happy.... any new info would be great....

lawnman3...

The ShockWave is the next big project on my burner now that the VapeMate is done. With Christmas season upon us, i'm not exactly how soon it will be done. I'd expect an Early January release.

Grammie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2009
Virginia, Well Steeped
The ShockWave is the next big project on my burner now that the VapeMate is done. With Christmas season upon us, i'm not exactly how soon it will be done. I'd expect an Early January release.

Can't be done soon enough! I put my battery order in about a month ago, so, you gotta make it! :facepalm: batteries are waiting!

I can't wait to get one....tappin toes! :p

Well, since we'll have to wait til the first of the new year, I couldn't wait on a new Christmas toy! Yes, I put in my order for the p10 just a few minutes ago. Patiently waiting now! That should hold me over til the "ShockWave" comes out!

Last edited:

jonny2hottie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2010
Strong Beach, CALI
www.youtube.com
JONNYVARI-VOLT strikes again :) I'm with you on this one brother, thats my most anticipated mod for 2011..

Yea BH superTboxVV sounds amazing! You know..were on the same page with our mods of choice.
PM me if you hear anything before I do about updates. I'll do the same.

bigwill860

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2010
Connecticut
Still on the summer time frame. As far as price, that is still to be determined, but due to its more intricate machining and mostly stainless steel constrution, expect it to be upwards of the P18's price.

Hey there. I am Glad i saw this post was just writing a pm to you. Love the style of work you do. I did some cnc work for about year and half any how. This shock wave has caught my eye for what 5 months now lol But i forgot all about it thinking it was not coming out. But i hope you get to work on this seeing this is what alot of people cant wait for. And with these battery . be my first super t mod cant wait. keep us updated thanks guys.

Last edited:

warlike36

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2010
Seymour,IN.
exactly why I pay no attention to the threads about...New mod coming soon..whatever. Like the VVPV from notcigs. Or the Helix...etc..etc

Why even post about something if its a year or more away. I can understand a few months..but really..a year?? Then when they do come out....there isnt enough.

Sold out...outta stock..etc. I mean..ya had a year or more to make em !!

I do respect your work and LOVE my Super 6..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread