Shoot-out to Rob - First Reo Grands Arrive Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2014
Northern Virginia
Just a quick shoot out to Rob. We talked late Wednesday morning discussing available mods for my son and I and the best atty for our needs. He spent as much time with me as I needed and couldn't have been more friendly. Rob said if I placed the order by noon it would ship out today. So I emailed him my order list, two Reo Grands, Black Ano and Metalic Purple w/ Tumbled door and two LP RM2s. I asked Rob to include what ever spares he thought I would need. He said a couple springs should be all that is needed. Within hours of emailing my order I had received shipping confirmation from USPS. Wow that was quick. Our new babies are scheduled to arrive at home today. I can't imagine receiving quicker service, not even from Amazon. What outstanding customer service. Thanks so much Rob.

I know.....pictures to come.

Buckster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2014
Northern Virginia
Thanks to all for the well wishes. I will be heading home early from work to stalk the mailbox and get the coils built.

What needs to be done before we start vaping...i.e. super glue bottle cap tube, coat connections with noalox, ect.? Will be shooting for 1.2 ohm build using 1/16 ID coil, KDG, and 29 gage Kanthal.

Alamedean

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2012
Alameda, CA
Personally, I wouldn't do anything but clean the attys out to make sure there is no machine oil or other gunk in them. Then put your coil and wick in and vape away. At that ohm I don't think you'll need the noalox and I would only use the super glue if I was replacing the tube. Others will chime in for sure. Congrats and enjoy!

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT
Thanks to all for the well wishes. I will be heading home early from work to stalk the mailbox and get the coils built.

What needs to be done before we start vaping...i.e. super glue bottle cap tube, coat connections with noalox, ect.? Will be shooting for 1.2 ohm build using 1/16 ID coil, KDG, and 29 gage Kanthal.

Make sure you are home in time before the mail comes as you will need to sign for it!:2c:

Buckster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2014
Northern Virginia
Personally, I wouldn't do anything but clean the attys out to make sure there is no machine oil or other gunk in them. Then put your coil and wick in and vape away. At that ohm I don't think you'll need the noalox and I would only use the super glue if I was replacing the tube. Others will chime in for sure. Congrats and enjoy!

Thanks Alamedean for the insight....much appreciated.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
110426jbmj4miytm_zps63f9ae4a.gif

Buckster, and welcome to the family. Pretty easy to see why we love the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread