Shopping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unspokenzero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Germany
I have been a vaper for about 4 months now and I see the awesomeness in vaping. I am wondering is there an easier way to find vaping supplies? There are hundreds of sites out there offereing supplies and it sucks having 100 tabs open looking for 1 thing. I find it most times but after much research.

Is there some site I could go to like Amazon, Newegg, and Overstocked where suppliers can post there products to make it easier to search for something. You convert someone over to vaping then give them a 4 page print out of suppliers and forums to read. This way you can direct them to one site and the reviews, products and prices are all there. Easy checkout and everyone is happy. This would be a great improvement to the community.

antism

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2009
Chicago Suburbs
I was thinking it would be sweet to have an online ecig Amazon-style site, where any vendor can post their product list and store. Customers could simply do a search of what they're looking for and be presented with a list of stores that sell them, price, shipping, location, product reviews and store ratings. Similarly it could offer a classified or used section for members trying to sell their devices. Honestly, I'm surprised no one had created this yet.

loldude

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2012
Michigan
I've only been vaping for about 2 months but I already found my favorite vendors. I order my hardware from China for dirt cheap(I use uecigarette.com and receive what I order in about 2 weeks) and I order my GOOD juice from ivape and mom and pops and my dekang juice from aquavaporcig because they sell 10 10ml bottles (100ml) for 27 dollars including shipping. I ordered the Vision eGo carto from mtnvapor and litecigusa because they had good prices, but they last me so damn long I haven't ordered any in awhile. I like the Vision eGo carto from litecigusa better though. It seems slightly different and works a lot better for some reason.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Psy-Crow has been expanding his Vapegrabber price comparison site.
Yeah, this is what you guys are looking for.

It is a work in progress, and I imagine the more support he gets the faster it will grow.
Unfortunately it is a catch-22 because it might not get a lot of support until it has grown a lot more.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread