The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

shorty or jux?? to clutch or not to clutch

Discussion in 'Cloud Chasers' started by ThinkCloudyThoughts, Jun 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ThinkCloudyThoughts

ThinkCloudyThoughts Full Member

Feb 18, 2016
    cloud comp tonight, big deal. all proceeds go to sfata, and they're running a ladies bracket. I haven't competed in a ladies bracket since my first comp ever (with a magneto and a tm clone). it almost seems laughable now.
    any who, I have a subzero shorty, and a jux mod. both copper cerakote.
    I have always comped with my shorty since I got it, and couldn't be happier, but now I have this hybrid all copper mod and I've gotten to thinking. as good as the clutch contact is, does it really beat out direct Atty to battery contact?

long story short, should I comp with my jux or shorty? part of me wants to stick with the shorty because that's what I'm used to using, but the other part of me wants to use the jux, because, well, hybrid.

so which one and why? go go go!

2. Vaping!!!Jables

Vaping!!!Jables Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 8, 2015
    Yeah you should get rid of that shorty and send it to me. That's what I'm here for,to help.lol

San Antonio,Texas

3. ThinkCloudyThoughts

ThinkCloudyThoughts Full Member

Feb 18, 2016
    lol I took third in said comp with old reliable so im not letting her go any time soon. not to mention she was my first authentic :)

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.