Shot in the Dark - Pink Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalamityJess

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm not able to buy right this minute, but I was wondering if anyone knew of a place these could be found? I want one for my incoming nautilus tank, I'm thinking Thursday depending how the bills pan out. I'm fine using ebay, as long as the seller is a good one.

CalamityJess

ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Kinda odd - they went "Clearance" and then they're out - I think they MAY be a "collectors item" now.
But I think the BEST thing would be to get "verified" for the classifieds here on ECF.
You can then post a "Want to buy" ad - there's bound to be someone with a pink who'd sell it (so they could buy one of the new hybrid colors)!

CalamityJess

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Kinda odd - they went "Clearance" and then they're out - I think they MAY be a "collectors item" now.
But I think the BEST thing would be to get "verified" for the classifieds here on ECF.
You can then post a "Want to buy" ad - there's bound to be someone with a pink who'd sell it (so they could buy one of the new hybrid colors)!

I'm just waiting for verification, put my info in a couple days ago. Not that I should even be thinking about another one...lol but I have a Nautilus coming and it would look so nice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread