• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Should I be enjoying this so much?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mantaman

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2009
Buckinghamshire, England
Hi all. I am a new convert to e-cigs, and have been merrilly puffing away on my mini e-cig for a couple of weeks now. Having purchased one to help me cut down on the analogs, i have very quickly realised that electronic cigarettes are fantastic in themselves.

I started with high nicotine but couldn't handle that, went to medium, and now on low. Off the tobacco flavours and onto all those other lovely flavours.

A puff at my desk with a hot drink, a smoke in the car on the way home, and no smells; can't beat it!

Question is, should I really be enjoying this so much?!

katink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2008
the Netherlands
Amazing isn't it? Enjoy it! :D

(And that counterquestion 'why not' is, I think, actualy a very valid way to question lots of things you come across... it can be very revealing, as to what your own thoughts or arguments, even hidden ones, in fact are in any decision- or conclusion-making you have to or want to do... many more should try using this 'tool' in everyday-life - especially anti's of anything... ;) )

Last edited:

scyllabub

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
London, UK
I was just standing in the kitchen waiting for my dinner to microwave (I know, I know, but it was home-made chicken curry and I didn't have breakfast until yesterday evening 8-o ) and I was thinking to myself... virtually word for word the title of this thread :lol:

I can't see me ever being parted from my e-cig. Someone was asking me if I'd managed to stop using it yet - nothing's been further from my mind :rolleyes:

scylla

birdbrain

May 18, 2009
West country UK
Yeah, mantaman, Go for it all the way.
I've had pretty much the same experience with the strengths as well.
It totally replaced the tobacco for me and without the stress seems sustainable.
Indulge yourselr, all the flavours, getting to zero nicotine would be a bonus.
40yrs tobacco addict, never could quit.
Vaping seems to have all the fun side of 'smoking' covered. I love my e-cig and would buy all skins and accessories like for phones.

RedBullHighBride

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
OUTSIDE
I'm looking at mine right now sitting on my keyboard, it's whispering to me "pick me up, have a suck, you know you want to"

Evil things they are i'll tell ya'
I've had to maintain my old smoking regimin of going outside every time I want a vape t'otherwise I'd sit here all day having a crafty tug on it :lol:

Crafty tug on it? Nah, just use your e-cig instead.

To answer OP, nowt wrong with a bit of guilt-free self indulgence, I say enjoy it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread