Status
Not open for further replies.

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
When I ordered my 510 from your site a week ago, I ordered a Janty Stick from another site at the same time. If you had been selling the JS, I would have ordered it all from you.

The JS is a nice piece of equipment. If you decide to start selling it, make sure you carry a good selection of the accessories as well, like the adapters, that way folks don't have to order from two different sites just to get what they need for their new stick.

Wingnut19

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2009
Manitowoc, Wi
I say NO. Sell something like the VP2. The stick has been out to long. Go for something new and exciting.

Something like this has a much smaller market, don't get me wrong I'm sure it's a great device. The JS is quite a unique device, and is much more popular. The VP2 is just another battery holder. Not to mention the warranty behind Janty's products.

I assume you'd also be able to stock other Janty products then? I hope they don't have a stipulation about their resellers stocking say the 510 and the dura, 801 and the kissbox etc.

I would hate to see you not stocking the cheaper non branded versions of these products. Though Dealing with you I might opt for the Janty warranty products because I would probably get a replacement the same week!

Lissa G.

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2009
Kansas City MO
www.myspace.com
I will order one from you if you decide to offer it. Selling the batteries and the adapters for it would also help. I am ordering a few of the Mod type PV's this week, but will wait on the JS until you decide. As you know, I have taken your advice on PV's in the past with great results! Either way, I think stocking some of the batteries for these devices would be a good Idea, as a lot of users of them already get their atomizers and juice for them from you it would make for an easy add on sale. (sorry, you can tell I work retail)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread