should I clean my janty atomiser?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phildo

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2008
Iowa, USA
I've been cleaning my janty yentl atomizer with good success. I've had it for right around a month now and its still going strong...and I was having the same problems you have had.

First I use a small, round tupperware container with a lid. I fill it about 3/4 of the way with a 50/50 mixture of hot water (as hot as I can stand to touch) and white vinegar. Drop in the atomizer and agitate for about 5 minutes...I usually move the container in a circular motion...so the atomizer spins around inside like a centrifuge type motion. Then, let it sit for about 30 minutes. Take it out, rinse under hot running water again, blow dry with a can of compressed air, redrip with liquid and it goes back to being golden again. For me, it gets rid of any draw problems, the burnt taste...works great for me. I might have just gotten a rock solid atomizer...but who knows...can't hurt to try it out.

Helle

Mar 28, 2009
I am totally in "panic"...
One week and the atomizer gone dead?? I have tried to clean it, even if it did not look dirty in warm distilated water and then blowdried it. Still it simply soesn't work. Changed battery, switch and cartridge - nada works...

I have right now smoked my first cigarette in a week (very dissapointed of myself) but I cannot help it...

Is there ANYTHING else I can try to get the atomizer to work??
Would be VEY HAPPY if you guys have any advise for me

Helle :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread