Should i even order more eliquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Survivalism

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2008
Aurora, Colorado
My dse901b will be shipping from heavens gifts on monday, ive got a 30 ml bottle of cash true menthol beside me and have yet to try it. I am worried that i am even going to get my 901 through customs! I am wondering if it is worth the risk to order 100 ml of 36 mg flavorless from eastmall.. cutting that down to 10 or so mg should give me quite a bit of juice.

Think it will make it through customs? If not will they send everything back and ill get my money back?

VapeAllDay

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
My dse901b will be shipping from heavens gifts on monday, ive got a 30 ml bottle of cash true menthol beside me and have yet to try it. I am worried that i am even going to get my 901 through customs! I am wondering if it is worth the risk to order 100 ml of 36 mg flavorless from eastmall.. cutting that down to 10 or so mg should give me quite a bit of juice.

Think it will make it through customs? If not will they send everything back and ill get my money back?

From what I have been hearing lately is that small shipments have had no problems with US customs. You will get your money back less shipping if customs sends it back to the vendor. I am not sure if you get charged a fee for sending it back as well. In reality its a gamble, but it seems like its one still worth taking at this point.

seanmc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2008
Fairfield California
Note to everyone...I would refrain from posting this stuff...Big Brother (FDA, Customs) might be watching! ;)

He listed my liquid as "Pen gift $15.00" which I don't care as long as it gets through... It took 9 days to get it, 4 of which it sat in Customs...

I don't think you will have a problem, IMHO..

Banqer

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
He listed my liquid as "Pen gift $15.00" which I don't care as long as it gets through... It took 9 days to get it, 4 of which it sat in Customs...

I don't think you will have a problem, IMHO..

Good to know, thanks!

Maybe we won't have problems getting our liquids from elsewhere, after all. Kinda sucks for Canadian suppliers though, being under the knife. I know my friend is kinda bummed about the whole situation.

Given the economy and for personal reasons he left his job as a Bank Manager (was in a location way way way up north (close to the North West Territorie Border) and far from family. After trying to get a job for months and months he decided to give ecommerce a try with selling the ecigs. Now he's decided to back off of that, as he doesn't want to get fined.

I suppose he could always just sell the hardware. His prices are quite good, I think. DSE901 atomizers at $10CAD and batteries at $20CAN... starter 901 kits at $75CAD.

Feel bad for him, bad luck.

Phalse

ECF Veteran
Tell your friend to buy a pre paid visa with cash at a wallgreens, its called a Green Dot.

You don't have to fill any info as its like a visa/debt card with the prepaid amount (can be filled up) If their web page or something really asks for info fill it out with fake information.

Use the prepaid visa debt card to pay an offshore (russia,china) "you can still get .net/.com domains hosted offshore" domain/website host for a domain, if someone does a "whois" lookup, the name and address listed as the domains owner will be the name and address filled in at the webhost, which probably use the name/address they ask for during the "payment" step, thats where you use the greendot. Never give them any other accurate name/address/phone info.

Use the green dot and never use your actual name/phone to pay for a 3-5 year website/domain plan from an offshore hosting company. Login through a proxy to your host, also use an offshore proxy.
Sure would be fun watching the cops trying to get domain and proxy server hosts in china to give up your info which would be wrong anyways, or give up your logged ip. If the cops are asking the domain host, all the domain host could give the cops is the proxy server you used to log in.
If the cops ask the proxy server for your home isp logged address, well thats the point of secure offshore proxy servers, they are not under the the same laws as the USA, dont have to talk to the cops and turn off their logs so they can't even give info to them if they wanted.
Thats the point of a proxy server. Even some US proxy servers turn off loggin and other features that could be used by the police and run shredding apps on scheduled tasks to clean memory and HD areas. Police would have to raid the server room and pull the HD before the actual data needed was shreded 15 times, on a 15 min schedule.

Your welcome. :) There is nothing illegal about using proxy servers or offshore webhosts. But yeah, its illegal to do that unless you are reporting your offshore/onshore accounts as income which is taxed.
If he reported this as income on taxes, using my method, there is nothing to worry about, almost.....
If he failed to report income on taxes for offshore accounts, thats where it gets bad.
*here is the catch* if you report income on taxes and there is any link to the offshore account, thats how they could find and possibly trace to your business. The money goes in an account from somewhere, Who deposits the money? You get paid through visa pay pal and those go right to a bank account, digital transfer will probably show records of your website pumping money to the account in your name.

So you then transfer all money from the offshore bank account to a local bank account, report it as taxes. Unless the IRS doesnt look to close (audit) and traces the transfer from offshore to local bank your fine. If you did a physical carry of the money from offshore to local bank there is 0 trace. If you report this on taxes as income, the only thing your hiding is that is was income from e-cig products.

I like to wash my money in the washing machine!

embezzlement, money laundering, fraud

Yeah you would go to jail for like 20 years but DAMN MAN, that would be a nice jail cell, they would feed you good food and you would probably have like a memory foam bunk or something, maybe even icecream cake on your birthdays, perhaps a puppy companion.

Last edited:

FisherPal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2009
Campbell River, BC
Dang it, Banqr - that sounds like MY supplier you're talking about. A really nice guy and I have been so impressed with how helpful he has been (just bought my penstyle from him last weekend!). Was ready to recommend all my smoking buddies to him once I got the hang of this vaping thing. Just so ticked off and upset at how things are moving along ... not sure what to try if he has decided to close shop and, all things considered, couldn't blame him. I have an email in to him now so will see what reply I get. Afraid to order from the US in case it doesn't get past Customs.

Yeah you would go to jail for like 20 years but DAMN MAN, that would be a nice jail cell, they would feed you good food and you would probably have like a memory foam bunk or something, maybe even icecream cake on your birthdays, perhaps a puppy companion.

What the hell jail is that???:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread