Status
Not open for further replies.

bogeyjim

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2010
Boulder, CO
Im seriously considering getting Kretek from TV, I just want some opinions. Ive read a few reviews, but Ive been burned so many times. 2 Halo juices, both sold or thrown out, and others from other places

AFB from TV was amazing and its the only thing Ive tried from them...

Should I give Kretek a shot, everytime my friends give me a black, I thoroughly enjoy it....

Jim

wisteelersfan

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2010
Wisconsin
I've been vaping this constantly since I got it Saturday. It is hands down the best clove juice I've found(after 4 others didn't cut it). It doesn't have all the anise taste of other ones and will numb your mouth a little bit like a real one. That said, it ISN'T a Djarum Black. But it IS the closest I've found. It was a little strong on cinnamon at first but now almost a week later that's mellowed and the tobacco Geoff uses comes thru slightly in the background. Mine is 24mg and 20% VG. Decent throat hiy if you need that and decent vapor too. Phenomenal taste. If you decide you don't like it PM me. I'll take it.

I smoked Djarums for many years and think that between that and my allergies, I don't have much of a sense of smell and miss subtle flavors a lot of people seem to enjoy.
I have tried clove e liquid from 5 vendors so far. DIY Flavor Shack is definitely my favorite. It is a very strong flavor that is not sweet. It numbs the mouth like a clove cigarette and has a great throat hit. Nothing else has been close to it.
I ordered TV Kretek and it is much sweeter to me, with a honey taste to the finish. It reminds me of the Honeyrose herbal cigarettes. I don't dislike it but it isn't what I thought it might be. I'll let it sit and try again in a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread