RDA Should I go for an RDA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
Hey guys,
I am using a serpent mini rta and I am quite noob to whole vaping thing.
So I want to chase flavor, I am not in to big clouds.
For flavor chasing should I go for an Rda? Will it make a big difference than my rta?
If the answer is yes, for a start I'll buy a Sapor Rda for the cheap price..What do you think?
Hey there glad to hear you expanding your horizons. However I am thinking there are better starter RDAs out there also seeing that your coming from a serpent mini which is a single coil flavor chasing RTA the sapor might be a bit weird for you for a couple reasons first if you are going for the v1 it has a 4 post deck and top down airflow that is very build dependant for flavor. Just meaning is that you need to get your build just right for it to really perform. Honestly seeing as your coming from a single coil flavor chasing RTA I would actually like to see you start off with something like the Hadaly RDA (SXK clone) but im thinking something with a velocity deck will probably be your best bet. How about the wotofo troll v2 22mm RDA ? It has a velocity deck so it's easy to build, very adjustable side airflow so you will be able to adjust it easily. It has a massive juice well 10mm or like that so no over dripping. To top it off its a great performer and can be found dirt cheap

Reactions: TheTinMan

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Hey guys,
I am using a serpent mini rta and I am quite noob to whole vaping thing.
So I want to chase flavor, I am not in to big clouds.
For flavor chasing should I go for an Rda? Will it make a big difference than my rta?
If the answer is yes, for a start I'll buy a Sapor Rda for the cheap price..What do you think?

Sure... I would try an RDA. No Reason I can think of Not to.

If you're are into Flavor, I would suggest trying a Dedicated Single Coil RDA like the Hadaly or the NarDa.

Reactions: Nomoreash

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
Hadaly is good. If you get a SXK clone remove the lower o-ring. It will be much easier to get the top cap off when you need to work on it. Great clones for 10 bucks.

Even better, get an authentic and no worries about the cap being near impossible to remove. I have two from Psyclone and they are still a good value, even at 70 dollars.

Weysel

Mar 3, 2017
I have goblin mini v3, kayfun rxk clone and sapor v2. Vaping for a few months, after i bought sapor v2 i quit smoking. Sapor v2 is amazing. My mod is smok alien, i m vaping at 45W with dual twisted coil 0.25 ohm. If you ask me sapor v2 is a must. You can easily fix side and top air holes. Very silent, i m having great flovure and clouds.. After a few days of use i could easly understand liquid amount and then drip. And you don't need to cap off, you can just drip through the chimney. The good thing i ve given up smoking, the bad thing, i ve never enjoyed other atomizers, even i vape just nbase-without aroma.

Joergl100

Oct 15, 2016
Germany, Lake Constance
Yes, Sapor V2 is really amazing...as well as the Trolls...the Kennedys...the this... the thats...

It is a large RDA- world open for getting satisfied. Sorry for that maybe odd...me german, please don't let me be misunderstood!
hi.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread