Should I just get a Provari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seattle40

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2011
Seattle,Wa
Ok guys seriously KNOCK IT OFF!! If a moderator happens to view this thread would you mind closing it for me? I don't care which device is better. And no chrispy i'm not talking about you anymore. I just want this thing closed. I will never post a thread with both the lavatube and provari in it ever again. And for any of you who actually care, My Silver Bullet arrived in the mail today and I love it.

Congrats Dustin, I hear The SB is a great and durable PV.. I am sorry if I added anything to this insanity, but the over and over and over, just got to me, a little.... Good luck !!

Mr.Bogart

ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
Minnesota
I'm ordering a ProVari v2 satin next month. Is there a newer version coming out in the next few months? Frick, you da man! I've looked at a lot of devices and seen a lot of reviews. I have 0 experience with them besides v2 e-cigs. But after talking with Phil Busardo, Nick "Grimm" Green and watching igetcha69's reviews (I've spent around 48hrs watching videos in the last week or more). I've decided I don't want a stacked battery. And I wouldn't buy a plastic device anyways. Chrispy your prob a nice guy and I know your just trying to help. But from reading this thread your coming off wrong. I don't think these people are blind or elitest jerks. They just want the best product they can get and don't mind spending the extra $ for something better for their health than analogs. I've spent over $500 on hops glass inlines (for past habits), I'm convinced the provari is worth it.

dhomes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
Austin, TX
I originally ordered a SS Vtube last month as my first entry into VV, but after seeing the mess that Apollo has with the delays and lack of clear communication I just cancelled the order and went with a Provari + 1 Ego-C kit ElectronicStix.com had on sale for $59.99.

I haven't received the Provari yet but it's on its way already. Don't regret one bit paying the extra money (and I'm tight on it right now) on a better device with solid reputation.

I went for the Ego-C as an 'outdoors' device. My only previous experience was an Ego-T and it performed 'ok', good enough at least to have it as a backup

Me being you, get a Provari right now, get a Passthrough or an Ego-C kit when you see it on sale. the atomizer on my Ego-T lasted me about a month each (came with 2)

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
Congrats to all on your new Provari's.I promise you will not be disappointed. It isn't hype. It's a wonderful mod that will make you wonder why you didn't jump in sooner. I know everyone has their preferences but if you really want the feel of smoking without a hassle the Provari is the mod to buy.
I use a tank.I fill it up once, add a fresh batt, and I'm good for the day.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
I just ventured into Phiniac tanks.I'm trying really hard to break it but so far not much luck. It's a really well made tank.I have 2 now.I see more in the future.

Hey Dustin! I agree with Cloud. You do what BESTS fits you! I am actually also looking at getting an IPRO or BUZZ PRO just because I heard a lot of good things about them! GOOD LUCK on deciding! Take care and VAPE ON! :D

phiniac.com :D

Freddie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
The NETWORK
I just ventured into Phiniac tanks.I'm trying really hard to break it but so far not much luck. It's a really well made tank.I have 2 now.I see more in the future.
PHINIAC TANKS in my personal opinion are the BEST out on the market today! With BEAUTY, DURABILTY, PERFORMANCE, and LONGEVITY you can't go wrong! This is what PHINIAC CUSTOM sand-blasted on my XL TANK:

Attachments

• chamorro-429.jpg
    chamorro-429.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 24

Mr.Bogart

ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
Minnesota
PHINIAC TANKS in my personal opinion are the BEST out on the market today! With BEAUTY, DURABILTY, PERFORMANCE, and LONGEVITY you can't go wrong! This is what PHINIAC CUSTOM sand-blasted on my XL TANK:

That's sick!! they are trying to do something for me atm but it might not be possible. Wanted an enzo kinda like the one from my signature and the saying on the other side of the tank. We'll see if not I'll get a Buddha face silhouette and a lotus or something but here's hoping.

Last edited:

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
Beautiful Freddie. I have a fairy and one with Stretchy on it. I really do like them.As you may or may not have guessed.I vape Provari's.They are heavy and I manage to knock them over at least once a day. So far no chips,cracks or damage to my Phiniac's

Freddie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
The NETWORK
Beautiful Freddie. I have a fairy and one with Stretchy on it. I really do like them.As you may or may not have guessed.I vape Provari's.They are heavy and I manage to knock them over at least once a day. So far no chips,cracks or damage to my Phiniac's
Thanks for the like Ms. Stretch! I'm thinking about pulling my ORDER from Apollo as well to save for my Provari V2 in ALL CHROME with the BLUE LED! That is my DREAM VVPV! Do you know if Provape is going to make a V3? I just don't want to spend a lot of cash on a V2 and then they come out with a V3!

Freddie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
The NETWORK
That's sick!! they are trying to do something for me atm but it might not be possible. Wanted an enzo kinda like the one from my signature and the saying on the other side of the tank. We'll see if not I'll get a Buddha face silhouette and a lotus or something but here's hoping.
Once you go PHINIAC you won't turn back...LOL! They are the BEST made tanks(IMO) out on the market! That's why I ADVERTISE for them! That would be a sick tank if you can get them to do your image! Thanks for the compliment on my tank and I hope everything works out for your tank?! Take care and Good Luck!

Seattle40

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2011
Seattle,Wa
On durability:

This morning I was at a friends, helping put up a shed. I had my Provari with a Lil Momma tank in my back pocket.. I bent over and heard and felt a "snap"... Thought.. uh oh.
I looked at it "without my glasses" lol and it looked like the threads had broke off the cap of the PV. I told my friend no big deal, I was going to send it in for the V2 upgrade and they would fix it... I get home(with glasses) and it was the carto threaded thin sleeve, that had broke off in the PV... dummy....lol
Even with the broken carto I was able to hold it all together and vape it till I got home. Awesome....just awesome

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
I haven't heard anything about a v3 .I know there are rumors but no official word as far as I know. I'm not sure how they can make it better because it's pretty much flawless now but I guess anything is possible.
I was really anxious about buying a glass tank.I wasn't sure they would work out for me (middle name clumsy) but again. I love the ease and beauty of the Phiiac tank and it's durability.Just waiting for another coupon code.

Thanks for the like Ms. Stretch! I'm thinking about pulling my ORDER from Apollo as well to save for my Provari V2 in ALL CHROME with the BLUE LED! That is my DREAM VVPV! Do you know if Provape is going to make a V3? I just don't want to spend a lot of cash on a V2 and then they come out with a V3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread