Should I just get a Provari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrispyCritter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
West of Rochester,N.Y.
...the carto threaded thin sleeve, that had broke off in the PV...

I was trying to get the 510 connector out of a Mega Auto 510 battery with a cartomizer to see if I could clean the switch and the cartomizer threads broke out inside the connector. Those 510 female connectors are strong and if pressed in good you're more likely to break off the stud. I think I broke off one of those gold connectors that are on a lot of atomizers in my eGo too trying to get the tube off..those gold ones break off easier than the silver one.

Last edited:

ChrispyCritter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
West of Rochester,N.Y.
Chrispy you ever try a buzz pro? I bet you can't argue that much on the price point.

No..but they look decent..I'm pretty happy with my LT though and I'm probably buying another one once new versions are out..probably a chrome or SS one..I'm not doing any preorders though. I also have a hard time justifying to myself spending anything over $100 for 1 vaping device.

Besides lately I'm spending my money on guitars (bought 2 guitars yesterday) and thinking of getting a new HDTV..I already have a 42" 1080p but it's a few years old. I don't need bigger though just better maybe even 3D..I could go 47" if I didn't go 3D but it probably would be too big for the distance I have my setup..my 42" is centered in front of my recliner and it's wired via HDMI to my computer with a 22" HDTV/monitor next to me on a swivel (it is setup this way because I used to online game a lot) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread