Should SmokeStik have a Christmas contest????

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
If just ONE person can come up with a reason I like.......a person that has NOT already won or been given something by me.......then that's it. That's the contest....you win a SmokeStik kit. Screw this random stuff.....just once I want to wield some power!!!! flickflick So the person to post the reason why I should bother having a Christmas contest that I like best....wins the contest...got it?

oh yea....and if all the reasons suck....no one wins.....hehe

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

sweetz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2011
Texas
You should have a contest because..... Wait? Isn't this a contest? Is this a trick question? :lol:

Ah well, you should have a contest like "Simon Says" where we all have to change our signatures repeatedly for a week, just for the perverse joy of watching the signatures change ALL over ECF in the attempt to get free stuff. (How's that for wielding some power? :D )

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Contests are a very good way to drive traffic to your website, increasing your profits so you can employ more people to fill all those new orders thereby helping out the unemployment crisis and you would have more money to have more contests that help us poor folk who can't afford to buy ecig stuff. It's a win win situation.

36tinybells

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2011
Right Over Here
I think you should have a contest as a peacekeeping effort. Consider doing one that is time consuming for the contestants (every 2 hrs, or such) and/or that requires a lot of thought (stories, limericks, ect). That way people will be kept busy and not run around crowding up the streets, picking fights and participating in the usual melee we call civilization. I have not been sleeping, so the melee is getting on my nerves! Please help tone it down with a contest!

woody55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2011
LoriKay, the reason is that you are a very wonderful person who has tried hard to have several different contests that didn't pan out! You got frustrated but kept on trying! In my book that makes you a very kind, caring and generous person that is trying to do something from her heart! With great consideration and admiration I bow to your kindness! You are a wonderful person trying to help your fellow vaper! You should do What ever makes you happy!!!

Last edited:

ISBN

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Happy Dale Sanatorium
Guess how many Robot Lemmings jumped off the bridge?

d39uemq7vy6zwykx34vuoaliq1cl4e5yeh13.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread