• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Should Tejas Vapin' be Private or Public

Should Tejas Vapin' be Private or Public

• Private

• Public

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lika

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2009
Dallas - USA
What do you guys think about making our social group public? I ask because I've now had 3 Texas suppliers asking to join Tejas Vapin' but they can't. The reason is that an ECF forum member who currently has a supplier tag cannot join social groups. Since our group is private no one can post unless they are a member.

Members Decide: The right thing to do is for our TV members to decide. Please vote in the poll above and express your concerns below. This poll will be anonymous so others won't see how anyone voted.

Poll Rules: The poll will also have no end date. Meaning it can change over time. A majority of 60% determines the group status. If it falls below 60% the group status will be reverted. A majority will not be valid until there are at least 20 votes. This because not everyone in our group is active on TV at all times. As long as the poll indicates no majority the group will default to private.

The above rules are only a starting guideline. If there are objections they can be changed. The only thing that can't be changed is the end date. But it can be eliminated by closing the thread and starting over. You guys let me know.

A possible alternative. Our suppliers will be able to freely communicate with us via TejasVapin.com. There they can share information with us and be a vital part of our community. They would also be allowed to run special promotions if they are inclined to. I haven't talked to any of them about this yet but I intend to regardless of our group status on ECF.

Last edited:

Lika

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2009
Dallas - USA
Note: Polls on ECF cannot be updated and votes made in error cannot be changed.

One of our members contacted me and said they voted incorrectly by mistake. One of the "private" votes should be "public" so we'll keep that in mind when calculating the percentage in the future if it's enough to make a difference in the outcome.

Gong forward the votes will be counted as they are cast so please make sure your vote is in agreement with your preference. I'm only saying this because not everyone knew beforehand that polls can't be edited. It could get really complicated if we ended up with several votes in error. So... Now ya know. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread