Should videos of minors vaping stay on youtube or be flagged and taken down?

Should videos of minors vaping stay on youtube or be flagged and taken down?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cubist

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2010
South Jersey
Change my vote to NO please. Sorry I misread the question.

vaping minors should not be shown on YouTube. IMO it harms our community's image. If Vendors are legally required to restrict sales to those of legal age, I don't want to see a bunch of minors vaping on the internet. An outsider would likely assume our e-cig vendors are irresponsible.

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
As long as there is an informational rapport with the offenders, so they know why they are being flagged, then I agree. I wish the flaggers were heavily busy in the cigarette smoking videos... maybe then there wouldn't be so many minors trying to quit smoking via the eCig. They've made their bed, now it's time to coff-in it.

To treat them like garbage for giving up cigarettes via the eCig, is IMHO, very inhumane.

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Change my vote to NO please. Sorry I misread the question.

Vaping minors should not be shown on YouTube. IMO it harms our community's image. If Vendors are legally required to restrict sales to those of legal age, I don't want to see a bunch of minors vaping on the internet. An outsider would likely assume our e-cig vendors are irresponsible.

Mine too.
Really should have read more closely. :facepalm:

WyattDerp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2011
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
I feel as though they should not be allowed to keep up their videos of ecig use. In my opinion, that would be just as bad as smoking cigarettes on a youtube video. Nicotine addiction isn't something to play around with.

I myself started my nicotine addiction at 14 by chewing Nicorette I was given by irresponsible older people. From there I moved on to cigarettes and cigars and ended smoking a PAD by an early age. I wish I could go back and slap some sense into my younger sense but c'est la vie.

What I think is sad though is the fact that the e-cigarette community as a whole is looked down upon when videos like that are posted. If you were to see a video on youtube with a minor either smoking or drinking, people would think the irresponsibility of the parents would be to blame but would never come close to saying that alcohol or smoking should be banned. That's why it's important that these videos be flagged and removed immediately, it's our responsibility as the underdog to report these instances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread