• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Shout Out to All Natural State Vapers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

trichman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
USA
If you are a vaper or a friend, partner, family member, or spouse of a vaper, we'd like to hear from you. Please post a comment letting us know who and where you are and anything else you'd like to share.

Ok, I'll start. My partner & I live in Mayflower (between Maumelle & Conway). We are both vapers. I am a diehard fan of eJuiceMonkeys.com and buy all my vapestuff from them (PM me if you want me to give you a 5% off introductory coupon code). My favorite combo is a Dual Coil carto or LR306 atty on my 1300mAh Ego. We have been vaping since 6/1/10. My partner likes his 808D-1 batteries with horizontal coil cartos.

I like sweet, ok very sweet flavors from eJuiceMonkeys. My favorites in no particular order are Banana Waffles, Maple Waffles, Peaches & Cream, Raspberry Cream and Monkey Bun. I will be ordering juice eFruit and Boz Berry Melon on my next order.

Sometime in the future, like Christmas maybe, I want to get a Reo Grand. Eric (Fray) showed us his at the vape meet last weekend and I think I would really like it. The website shows they are all sold out so I'm not sure how/when you can order them which makes me want one more LOL.

I am interested in growing our group and we would love to hear from y'all.

Tim:vapor::vapor::vapor:

fray

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
arkansas
www.ejoose.com
I'm Eric. I have tried to get a few of my smoking family members interested in e cigs but no dice. I am married and have 2 kids. I smoked for about 9 years before I started vaping.

I have been vaping consistently since the middle of January this year. I had some bad experiences with gas station mini e cigs before that and kept smoking.

I make my own juice and generally buy attys and batteries from avid vapor.

I have several egos, a volt, several homemade mods, an 18650 e power on the way, and I vape with my reo grand everyday.

By the end of the year I would like to get a provari and start fiddling around with some of the carto tanks out there.

I am down to 12mg juice from 24mg. I would like to be down to 0 nic in 6 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread