Not open for further replies.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
I have a Pico Squeeze on that slow boat. It'll be my very firstest little squeezer. :wub:

I ordered a Wasp Nano with it based on reviews in Tubeland.

What else is out there in the 22mm flavor? I'm a 40-ish Watt kinda guy, so no suckin' vapor through a coffee stirrer upper, please.

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Welcome to the squonk world :thumb:

My favorites right now in the 22mm realm are the Haku, Dee mods Solo, Psyclone Entheon and the Flave 22. Haku and Solo are both somewhat difficult to obtain right now, the Entheon and Flave not so much. All are single coil flavor chasing attys which should serve you well in the 40ish watt range.

All are more expensive than the Wasp but, IMO, well worth the price.

Good luck and have fun!

Tmebs

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2014
BFE, Illinois
I'm looking at the B2K. I believe its a23mm though.
I like the air flow split ring, it halves the air flow but still stays wide to match the width of your coils if that makes sense. LOL.
I've been using a RTA for over a year, its been a long time since I've used drippers.
I just purchased my first BF mods, from both ends of the spectrum.
1 Pulse mod and 1 Drone.
Really hoping to find an amazing single coil rda for my pulse also.
I like the looks of the Haku. LOL

I'm hoping to not do what I did when I was using drippers and that was to buy a different one (the new/better) every month or so.
I think I have a 10lb box of usless SS already!! LOL
:toast:

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I have 2 Pico Squeeze (and 4 Pico TC 75W). I DLH, will not accept leaking. What I've tried out on the two Pico Squeeze mods includes Hadaly, Petri V2, Pulse 22, Solo, GP Dripper Pro, Serpent BF and Wasp Nano (all black versions except the GPDP).

For a long time now a Wasp Nano and Serpent BF have resided on them.

Ben85

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Kent, UK
I’d also recommend the Soul S. What a fantastic rda. The build deck may look a bit complex, but I find it one of the easiest to build on (I have a dual 24g, 316, 7 wrap, 3.2 diameter build in mine). I hate to gush, but so far I cannot fault it. And for a picky person that is hard to say.

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
Love the Wasp Nano. I have two - one built with a SS spaced clapton and the other with a 22ga spaced Kanthal. They will spit at you if you over squonk, but I have gotten the hang of it. Nice too that you can add a 510 drip tip to move further from the volcano.

Also have a Serpent BF on one of my Pulse squonkers with dual 26ga coils, and it vapes and squonks great. The 510 pin is a bit short, and it only works on my mods with a spring-loaded or adjustable 510 pin. It didn't work on any of my three Coppervape mods or my Boxer clone but fires fine on my Pulse mods and Reo P67s.

Other than that I have a Pulse 22 also with a SS clapton and a Hadaly currently in the rotation. Then there's my two Grands topped with O-Little clones and 26ga Kanthal 2.5mm micro coils - but you said 22mm. :)

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Love the Wasp Nano. I have two - one built with a SS spaced clapton and the other with a 22ga spaced Kanthal. They will spit at you if you over squonk, but I have gotten the hang of it. Nice too that you can add a 510 drip tip to move further from the volcano.

Also have a Serpent BF on one of my Pulse squonkers with dual 26ga coils, and it vapes and squonks great. The 510 pin is a bit short, and it only works on my mods with a spring-loaded or adjustable 510 pin. It didn't work on any of my three Coppervape mods or my Boxer clone but fires fine on my Pulse mods and Reo P67s.

Other than that I have a Pulse 22 also with a SS clapton and a Hadaly currently in the rotation. Then there's my two Grands topped with O-Little clones and 26ga Kanthal 2.5mm micro coils - but you said 22mm. :)

The Wasp Nano can be a spitter, but not as bad as the Solo was so it was shelved. I added an extension D/T to the Nano, it never spits now.

vm20171002s6.jpg

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Think you need to try a different build in the Solo. A spitter it is not.

I'm not a fan of single coil atty's to start with. So if they can't handle my preferred RxW builds that I put in single coil atty's, I have no use for them. The Solo also has way too restrictive air for my DLH's. So it was shelved. I have many other dual coil 18mm-22mm bf atty's that do have enough air, would work just fine on the Pico Squeeze mods. Some of them could also easily run a single coil RxW build just fine if that was what I wanted in them.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
I have 2 Pico Squeeze (and 4 Pico TC 75W). I DLH, will not accept leaking. What I've tried out on the two Pico Squeeze mods includes Hadaly, Petri V2, Pulse 22, Solo, GP Dripper Pro, Serpent BF and Wasp Nano (all black versions except the GPDP).

For a long time now a Wasp Nano and Serpent BF have resided on them.
What build do you use in your Wasp? I have a 2mm 26ga SS316L in there now at ~0.40 Ohms. Great vapor but flavor is not quite there.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
What build do you use in your Wasp? I have a 2mm 26ga SS316L in there now at ~0.40 Ohms. Great vapor but flavor is not quite there.

I build for the power the particular DIY likes and the atty it will be ran in. Normally for my DLH's that's dual coil low Ω builds in most of my gear (0.12Ω-0.18Ω). But the flavor is stellar with this build and ceramic wicking in this atty on a Pico Squeeze I take when I go out to run short errands in the wee hours of the night. Makes enough flavor rich vapor yet is easier on the limited on board joose supply so I don't have to take a refill bottle along.
26-316L-4mm-5w-0.45Ω-RxW. The RxW is what makes this high Ω build work for this DIY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread