• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.

quasimod

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Joplin, MO - USA
Joplin, MO here! We moved here from KY a couple of years ago, to make work more convenient. The wife and I tag-team a big truck, leased to a local company. Looks like we're not the only truckers in the group! :)

I'm absolutely interested in some kind of MO Meetup, if I can work it into my crazy, mixed-up non-schedule. You other truckers know what I mean. :D

In order, I have had or still have, an njoy NPro (gave it away), NCig (gave away), then a Copper w/a 510 (gave away), a Silver Bullet (wife stole it), a GGT w/AFS (won't let it out of my sight), and one of Carlos' juice Boxes (I flirt with it when my GGT isn't looking).

My current main vape is the GGT @ 7.4 volts with an 801 HV atty from imeo (I never could get the AFS to work for me).

Favorite juice: TV Butter Rum @ 36 mg. from tastyvapor.com with as much VG as Geoff can stuff in there.

Due to my schedule, I may stalk these forums (seemingly) 24/7 for days on end, then disappear for a week or two, so don't get your feelings hurt if I don't respond right away.

precious_gal429

Mar 17, 2010
SW Missouri
Hi fellow show me state vapers! I am a noob on this forum and very excited to find this group! I live in SW Missouri (used to live in Springfield, moved a few months ago). I have not actually started using any products, but its why I joined this forum. I am planning to and wanted to get the skinny from those who actually use the products.

precious_gal429

Mar 17, 2010
SW Missouri
Show Me's keep showing up! Nice to meet you Nate and good luck precious! We'll all do a picnic or something soon.
Thanks Eight Truck Tires... you know my sis truckinlady. She got me into all this. LOL. I just ordered my starter kit (Joye 510) and can hardly wait till it gets here. I'll keep you all posted on how it goes. :)

trukinlady

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2010
Missouri, USA
Hi prgal, NateDogg, stltransporter!

Welcome to the group! It's great to meet others from the Show me state! I hope we have a big get together in a few months!
I'm still new to ECF, but the people here are first rate.

Hi quasimod! You're in here? Welcome to the group! Great avatar! Hope to see you here again.

Take care all, catch ya later!

trukinlady

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2010
Missouri, USA
Hey quasimod!

Oh how I remember those days of truckin! I don't drive anymore due to arthritis, but my hubby and I teamed for 12 years. I really miss it sometimes! You know what they say about getting trucking in your blood! :) We hauled electronics coast to coast, and I don't miss East coast traffic!

Glad you joined our group! BTW, post when you can, you're always welcome!

Take care and have a safe ride!

trukinlady

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2010
Missouri, USA
Hey Fishin' Cricket!

Welcome to our group! I live near Lebanon, too! I vaped the other day at Country Kitchen (in the smoking section), and got a lot of strange looks! lol! I didn't get any questions except from the waitress, but everyone else was hanging on our every word!
I've yet to see anyone else vaping around here. But I hope it will catch on!

We hope to have a big get together soon. Maybe when the weather gets nice.
Hope to see you there!

Take care!

Hey Prgal!

It was different! I hope e-cigs catch on! I don't like being treated like a second class citizen because I smoke! (soon to be an ex-smoker of analogs!) I promise not to get on my soapbox!

You may not want to get on your soapbox... but I can for a bit. Yeah, I am a smoker, but I do try and be a respectful one. While smoking outside (oh yeah, can't share air with people inside anymore) I don't stand right by the door so my smoke goes in the building. If visiting friends and they are either non-smokers or don't smoke in their homes, I respect that. I just wish all the "non-smokers" out there would try and respect my CHOICE. :shock: Had to put this in.. too cute not to use... I shouldn't be shocked at how non-smokers react to us smokers.

trukinlady

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2010
Missouri, USA
I know what you mean! What really bothers me is banning smoking outside in the open air!!:mad: I can understand an inside ban, but outside (away from the door) is blatant discrimination!:mad: But I don't believe a lawyer would take on a legal case such as that. There are some who feel guilty for smoking, and maybe they accept such restrictions because of that guilt. Oh, Oh, I'm on my soapbox now!:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread