Show me your ejuice stash!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SueandCootie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2009
south central Mass
We chatted about this over in the ladies room recently..I have a small wall or shelf sitting curio cabinet that came with the little old house I bought, nice one made of oak with glass door, about 2' high, 3 small shelves inside..it's perfect. Have a spice cabinet would have worked too. Someone had a treasure chest looking box..to store wine, I think..I think this is half the fun, finding this stuff!

nikomoul

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2009
We chatted about this over in the ladies room recently..I have a small wall or shelf sitting curio cabinet that came with the little old house I bought, nice one made of oak with glass door, about 2' high, 3 small shelves inside..it's perfect. Have a spice cabinet would have worked too. Someone had a treasure chest looking box..to store wine, I think..I think this is half the fun, finding this stuff!

Do you have a pic? I will go over to the ladies forum to take a look at the thread you mentioned.

SueandCootie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2009
south central Mass
Do you have a pic? I will go over to the ladies forum to take a look at the thread you mentioned.
Everyone is asking me for pics this weekend, and alas I have no means to post them right now! I think we might have been in the flavors thread in the ladies room...:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread