Show me your RBA on your Kato Square Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC1BLE

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Concord
I recently got my Kato and I love it. It is rugged and fits in my pocket. Should be safe at work without getting broken. Problem is I bought the Orchid V3 fot it but it not what I expected. The Orchid is too short for the Kato so it doesn't look good. Secondly, the Orchid V3 is my first rba and its not at all what I was hoping for. I love the look of it, but I am a mouth to lung vapor and the Orchid has way too much airflow for that. It works awesome for lung hits, but I'm not comfortable with those.

What I need are suggestion (and pics would be great) of tanks that will fit the Kato and still look great. I like the style of the Orchid, but cant find anything similar that is tall enough. I am thinking single coil will suit me fine as less airflow than the Orchid V3 is definitely favorable. I should have dome a little more homework before my impulse buy, but as I said, I do really like the look of the Orchid V3.

If you have some picks of your Kato and topper, I'd love to see them to help me pick one for mine. Thanks.

danny4x4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
London
Waddle:14932854 said:
No disrespect, but I hate my Kato Box (FC clone). Nothing seems to sit flush. I find the atty airhole(s) vent right where my hand holds the mod. Condensation collects on the backside. Sharp edges. So It just sits in the drawer now. Worst purchase I've ever made in a mech mod. Hopefully you enjoy yours more.

I hear you. But you can try adjusting the Centre pin on the mod such that the airholes are not blocked by your hand. But it's a pita, I agree.

Hate the lock ring too. Tightens up sometimes. If only there's a switch with a kinda lock lever. Just flick to unlock.

perelesnik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2012
Ukraine
no problem :p
c029897339dc.jpg

KC1BLE

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Concord
No disrespect, but I hate my Kato Box (FC clone). Nothing seems to sit flush. I find the atty airhole(s) vent right where my hand holds the mod. Condensation collects on the backside. Sharp edges. So It just sits in the drawer now. Worst purchase I've ever made in a mech mod. Hopefully you enjoy yours more.

Sorry to hear you dont like yours, mine has become one of my favorite to take to work with me, It is comfortable for my large hands and fits the pocket well. It is a bit on the heavy side, but I don't mind that. I found I had to make a few adjustments to get the atty to sit flush and not wobble. I dont have any problem with the air holes being blocked, but that may depend on what is on there for an atty. Sharp edges have all been smoothed at the factory, not sure who made mine, but it is finished very well. Sorry you dont like your Waddle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread