Status
Not open for further replies.

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
awesome, DomC! Very cool... thank you sooo much! I was planning on getting batts from that wonderlite guy here on ecf, but I'd rather hold off on that till a huge batt order, and just get what I need this second, since I also need a charger and a meter this month. ;) Otherwise, my whole vape budget will be boring meters and batts, and that's no fun. rofl

And sissylala... I was very excited to see this post in the other forum... thought I'd repost it here for you, though this is not my words, but Fazed's.
{Originally Posted by Fazed
Also using an ego short tank adapter/cone I picked up from 310vapers and that has helped the airy draw when using tanks. Sits flush and solid and is barely noticeable.

Sent via cellular communication device...}

I luuurve the idea that it sits flush with the top, and doesn't stick out oddly. ;)

hbclub

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2011
NY
hbclub... you should start selling those, hon! lol I don't have the tools or the knowhow, but you found the perfect solution!

Haha, thanks but na, I'm no modder.:blush: I just wanted to share with others a solution with stuff they may have lying around as many of us were/still are ego users and have these doodads already.

Oh and fyi, unless I'm mistaken, the cone that Fazed is talking about is the same one that I posted pics of. It screws in close to flush and solid, and looks neat, but the lip of the cone does sit over the top.

Last edited:

Hottody

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2011
Temcula CA
Wow, these look really fantastic. The black and chrome are great looking, and I like the printed logos. Nice!!

My mini Vtube fleet.:)

P4270057.jpg

Pretty snazzy with an ego cone and carto too.

P4270076.jpg

Also, when using carto tanks I found, like others, the draw way too airy. I screwed on one of these and it tightened up the draw similar to my other tubes.

P4270080.jpg

hbclub

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2011
NY
Picked mine up yesterday. The voltage accuracy is much better than on my black one. When metered the drop is reduced by .25 volts. I am in shock how well made the stainless is. My only worry is that connectors center pin.

I find the same on the SS compared to the black. It also seems that the battery, at the same voltage/carto combo, lasts longer on the SS. Maybe it's the different top and connectors that is giving these results?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread