011.jpg

34a.jpg

LongHaul

Howdy Y'All
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Bradenton, Florida
Awesome, I just ordered 2 more and have yet another on order but it's #831 so I have a long wait for it to get here.

Has anyone done the custom engraving and can post some Picts of it?

Sent from my truck using 3 toasters a broken microwave and 6 rubber bands McGyver style......Chuck Norris aint got crap on me

Last edited by a moderator:

LongHaul

Howdy Y'All
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Bradenton, Florida

LongHaul

Howdy Y'All
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Bradenton, Florida
She looks a bit bothered by the pictures lol...
Mine shipped on the 13th and I am stalking the box. Keep seeing more and more beautiful ones poping up here and there.....making me want mine even more

Sent from my truck using 3 toasters a broken microwave and 6 rubber bands McGyver style......Chuck Norris aint got crap on me

lithiumdaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
She looks a bit bothered by the pictures lol...
Mine shipped on the 13th and I am stalking the box. Keep seeing more and more beautiful ones poping up here and there.....making me want mine even more

You might have to wait awhile for it to clear customs... My Caravela stayed in NY customs for 10 days and when it reached NY customs I had no way of tracking it!!! Yes, I stalked the mailman and yes it arrived saftley. Only thing is, Pedro only shipped it in a bubble pak and the innards were loosley packed! I thought it would at least be shipped in a box! Take care and all will be well... daze :vapor:

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Thank you for the information, these are beautiful and unique. I like a certain uniqueness in mods. I like that you dont see them everywhere. I have a Saber Touch simple, rugged and I chose it as my first mod because I liked the fact that it would be unique to me and that no one else out there has one just like it. I love the Caravela and I like the Mark Bugs and I love the Precise.
Just beautiful.

LongHaul

Howdy Y'All
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Bradenton, Florida
im sorry but that's gorgeous, makes my ego's look and feel so ghetto, time for me to step it up a notch

Don't sweat it too much it's all just flash jewelry

LongHaul

Howdy Y'All
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Bradenton, Florida
Thank you for the information, these are beautiful and unique. I like a certain uniqueness in MODs. I like that you dont see them everywhere. I have a Saber Touch simple, rugged and I chose it as my first mod because I liked the fact that it would be unique to me and that no one else out there has one just like it. I love the Caravela and I like the Mark Bugs and I love the Precise.
Just beautiful.

It's a bit confusing when you order cause you have to figure out the finish of each part without instructions....but so worth it

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Thank you for the information, these are beautiful and unique. I like a certain uniqueness in MODs. I like that you dont see them everywhere. I have a Saber Touch simple, rugged and I chose it as my first mod because I liked the fact that it would be unique to me and that no one else out there has one just like it. I love the Caravela and I like the Mark Bugs and I love the Precise.
Just beautiful.

Hey anav, make sure you get one before be reaches 999, they will no long be sold after that. Only 999 will ever be in existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread