Show off your e-cig cases/carriers/holders!! (56k, go away!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

just4747

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2008
PART 1:
Was bored and I am getting quite a collection of carrier-type things that I've been using solely for e-cigs depending on what situation I'm in or what I need to carry with me. I'll show some pics of each and note what they are, etc.. and you do the same with your stuff.
I figured this was worthy of doing a thread on since I, as well as many of you I'm sure, are having to dedicate some large space to e-cig items lately! Plus, I love seeing what people come up with to carry their devices/accessories! Yes my post will be long, but whatever, it might entertain someone else who's bored and this thread could give someone else ideas!
I took the pics of the cases next to my Blackberry Curve so you can see the size comparison.

First off, here's my biggest one that I use if I have to carry pretty much all 4 of my devices, some liquid, extra batts/atomizers, and whatever else. It's hard and fits a lot of stuff, but I only use it if I have to cause it's kinda big (like if I go away somewhere for days).
IMG_4057.jpg

IMG_4059.jpg

IMG_4062.jpg

Next up is a much smaller one that can pretty much just barely fit 2 shorter devices and a bottle or two of liquid. This one is for digital cameras I think (from Radio Shack). Nice for a quick trip in the car.
IMG_4064.jpg

IMG_4065.jpg

Here is another smaller one that's also made for a digital camera or a cell phone or whatever you want (from Best Buy). Also good for quick trips; fits a few shorter devices and a bottle of liquid or whatever you need to carry. The drawstring on it works good too. It's nice to have options I guess lol..
IMG_4081.jpg

This is my newest Kenneth Cole Reaction pouch I just got from Best Buy. It's made for GPSs, it's neoprene, very soft, and I stuck some velcro pads in there to hold the SD and any other cig in there nice and snugly..perfect idea and it's great! It's also not too huge so I really like this one. Can also fit lots of other things in the other side like liquid, etc..
IMG_4067.jpg

IMG_4069.jpg

IMG_4079.jpg

Here's all my other little Janty pouches and e-cig cases
IMG_4082.jpg

(Go to next post..I was limited to 10 pics per post)

Last edited:

just4747

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2008
PART 2:
Aaand finally, here is where I keep EVERYTHING else at all times usually. It stays in the closet. It's made from a used USPS box as you can see. I taped it up and made the top part a flap that closes and tucks into it making it pretty securely closed. I keep all the other **** in here like the million other bottles of liquid, the pouches and cases I'm not using, extra atomizers and batteries, cartridges, etc etccccccc!
IMG_4083.jpg

IMG_4084.jpg

IMG_4085.jpg

IMG_4086.jpg

Note: I have two 3-drawer units in the corner of my room that hold all my video game stuff and in the bottom drawer of one is where I keep all the e-cig chargers, usb chargers, and e-cigar batteries and their chargers. So much crap!

Last edited:

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
Ohh It was a case that came with a small USB card reader with a stand, I can't remember where it was from but I can try and describe it! Its a silver square thing with a dock that it sits on but can be taken out for laptop use and it has a blue light! I think there was the use of 'i' in its name suggesting Apple use. Needless to say, the case is way more useful than the reader itself!!

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
Looking around 747's desk is quite interesting! Theres a Blackberry there (obviously) and I see he has an LCD screen on his keyboard! Would be great if it showed autopilot settings on Flight Sim or something but its probably a clock I dunno! Theres also a nice soldering station viewable in the pictures! Can you spot items of interest in the pics?

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom

just4747

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2008
Haha yeah, let's see, yup my G15 keyboard, love it..used to have the old blue version but have loved this one ever since...the blank discs are DVD+R DLs for burning 360 games...the Kick Juice is Virginia Primo!....my 25-watt $9 soldering pen and coil holder w/ sponge for another $8 from Radio Shack...the Gateway 19" LCD Monitor with hookups for my 360 and Wii to display on....the empty glass that had black cherry soda in it!!...ma Blackberry Curve 8330 with black housing ;)...also, can't see it too much but my $100 Logitech MX Revolution mouse!

Mommyshann

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2008
Florida, USA
Well, here's my new case acquisition:
0586471a.jpg
0586471B.jpg

It comes with 2 clear bags (which I have no use for and gave to the kids for keeping their Littlest Pet Shops in order), a large makeup bag (no separators or spacers - This is my at home stash case), a small rectangular black bag with 6 spearate holders (like for makeup brushes) that perfectly fit the mini and penstyle and then they are covered with a clear piece of vinyl to prevent scratching and a nice deep storage area for extras, carts, juice, charger etc. (this would be my overnight or weekend case), a long round clutch type case (perfect for an all day outing with the kids), and a small brush holder that closes with velcro which holds a mini, a pen, couple of extra batts and carts and a small bottle of juice or two (perfect for grab and run out the door to the store, out to dinner, etc.). My only complaints are that the large bag has no spacers or dividers which I will be remedying on my own very soon. The velcro on the small case is only a small square and doesn't hold it tightly closed. I think I'll be getting some extra velcro and put some along the sides of the flap as well just to be safe. All in all...the perfect kit for me to have a bag for whatever needs I may have and it was only $20 from Walgreens! Oh yeah...and I didn't get the bright pink...they have a nice black and purple paisley one and that one was my pick. :)

Last edited:

judasburrito

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2008
Here are some photos of Matt's case v1. Made v2 for a friend with a DSE901--it's slightly longer.

The basic idea was to take apart 2 cigarette packs at the seams, line them up to the desired width, and wrap the whole deal carefully with electrical tape. With enough electrical tape, these things become nigh-indestructible, and don't fall apart as paper cigarette packs do. Been using mine for a few weeks now, and it's no worse for the wear. I've used the lid of a lucky strike pack (my favorite brand until they stopped making them filtered) on the bottom, and the raptor is a sticker from a comics website. One nice thing is that the 'gnome-type' bottle fits in perfectly, and the whole deal doesn't take up much space in my jacket/shirt.

Oh, and just an idea of the kit I roll with: 1x RN4081, fully assembled, a bottle of pure eJuice, a spare blank cartridge (the NPRO mouthpieces are quite brittle, and I've cracked quite a few), and a spare battery.

Attachments

• 1125081436.jpg
    1125081436.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 68
  • 1125081437.jpg
    1125081437.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 49
  • 1125081438.jpg
    1125081438.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Status