Status
Not open for further replies.

speedemon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Chicagoland
For those who have not seen the bella they are great so easy to use and designed with much pride and craftsmenship.These are my favorite tanks,well worth the cost for ease of use and quality!In my opinion no other carto tank has as much pride attached to them as the bellas

Here is a couple of mine more pics to come enjoy and join in Bella Tanks 003.jpg Show off yours:drool:

speedemon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Chicagoland

Nice:drool: those look great i'm jelous i am up to 3 bellas 4th on the way from sale yesterday might go and snag another.I also have a transparent ruby red elegance from there sight works the same as bella with a little bigger tank,mouth piece also different shape but nice.For those that hav'nt tried these they have became my faves so easy to use.Hope everyone is having a great weekend:thumbs:

Cherryblossom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2012
Florida
Speede, we really enjoy our Bellas! Right after that picture was taken I received a pink flamingo Bella in a trade, but we haven't taken a picture of it yet. It lives on my pink Silver Bullet and is a perfect match. I'll try to get a picture of it posted as well. We also picked up tanks in last night's sale, so when those come in we'll try to get an updated photo taken with all of them together. Our collection may seem a bit excessive, but I'm getting ready to retire from the military in the coming months, so we've tried to really stock up on all the vaping equipment we love. That way if money is tight the first year until we get settled again, we won't have to worry about vaping supplies. :)

Cherryblossom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2012
Florida
Ok Speede, DH took some pictures for me. Here ya go:

bellafam006.jpg

bellafam007.jpg

We've both found for vaping, what seems to work best for us:

Silver Bullets- We're pretty sure these will hold up for many years of use, we wanted something as solid as possible that could live through drops and very heavy usage! And I really love the colors besides! Lol!

Bella tanks- These are the first tanks that are easy for me to use without help, and I absolutely love the colors. We also have a couple of Phiniacs that we love, and DH has multiple other types he uses. For me though, the Bella is my constant.

Rawr Juices- We've liked every single juice we've received from them.

I'm planning on purchasing a Silver Bullet, a couple of tanks, and some juice for my Sister soon. She lives in another state so I'll need to give them to her when I visit, and I'm there to help her make the transition. We wanted to be sure everything we picked out for her would be easy for her to use, and would hold up to time. Definitely going with the Bella tanks as she has a lot of problems with her hands and she'll be able to use these without help....since she lives alone, that's a pretty big deal.

Last edited:

Cherryblossom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2012
Florida
Thats good thinking Cherry i like to keep up my supplies also cograts on getting out of the milatary soon:thumbs:Glad to see you fond this thread for us that dig the bellas hope to here from all of the bella fans good folks.I will be posting more pics also.:headbang:

Thanks for the congrats! After 22 years, I'm not sure I'm going to know what to do with myself! Lol! As for the stocking up, it's paranoia at it's finest! We're sure we'll be fine, but it's such a huge change from everything we know that we're trying to make sure every base is covered! We've got backups for our backups so it's one less thing to worry about. :blink:

I was pretty tickled to find this thread, and I'm glad you started it. Hoping more people find their way here and share their pictures as well.

I had a lot of fun on the classifieds trying to find colors that matched up! Can you tell I'm a color junkie? Lol! That pink was the hardest. I read that there will be colored Provari's soon, and the colors look really nice, so pretty happy for the Provari crowd that they're getting something new! Can't wait to see pictures of those when they start trickling in. :)

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Actually, the wife called me over to the desk the other day and showed that she had put one of her Bella top caps on a Phini to check just that. It actually did fit, however, it felt secure on one end of the tube, but questionable on the other. So, the answer is possibly, but the tolerances are close.

I'd definitely would be interested in these Bella Tanks if only a pyrex tube supplier could be found. These are such fine looking and user-friendly tanks only to be "cheapened" (sorry, I can't come up with a better word at the moment) by a polycarbonate tube. Excuse my prejudice, but I have strong issues against polycarbonate plastic. These elite Bella Tanks deserve much better.

Kay1959

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2012
Out in the middle of Nowhere
I totally agree! That's why I'm trying to find out if they will work in the Phiniac tank. I actually have a girlfriend who has one of the Bella tanks, and I'm going to take a Phiniac tank with me, and see if maybe atleast the top half of the Bella would work on the tank. Only problem is, I won't be seeing her until Aug 25th.:wub:

speedemon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Chicagoland
I have bought extra tubbing from McMaster-carr.com Rigid White Polypropylene Tubing this stuff works great it's not white more lke frosted and no juices crack it i like this better then glass or plexi glass light weight cut to your own length.There order form says minimum 5' order but they will sell in 1' piece if you call.I use this for my bellas,jonboy and elagance tanks all same id.Simple to cut now i can also use dc xl cartos.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Actually, the wife called me over to the desk the other day and showed that she had put one of her Bella top caps on a Phini to check just that. It actually did fit, however, it felt secure on one end of the tube, but questionable on the other. So, the answer is possibly, but the tolerances are close.

Hmmm. Would a different sized O-ring be the answer? If the tube and end caps are that close to fitting, there must be an easy solution.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I have bought extra tubbing from McMaster-carr.com Rigid White Polypropylene Tubing this stuff works great it's not white more lke frosted and no juices crack it i like this better then glass or plexi glass light weight cut to your own length.There order form says minimum 5' order but they will sell in 1' piece if you call.I use this for my bellas,jonboy and elagance tanks all same id.Simple to cut now i can also use dc xl cartos.
I'm a fan of polypropylene for simple ordinary tanks. These Bella tanks really deserve glass. Although, if a glass supplier can not be found, this polypropylene tubing would work.

What size do you think the Bella's would need? Also, what method did you use to cut the tubing?

McMaster-Carr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread