b680008ee62cd90be71f03979091dda1.jpg

Last edited:

Amlowe

.Sadistic.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2015
Charleston WV
I lost my mum to COPD, Step pop to lung cancer, and my maternal granny to lung cancer.
My uncle passed of brain cancer, supposedly caused by smoking. Two good friends passed of prostate cancer (30 years apart) supposedly caused by smoking. (I'd be willing to bet neither EVER put a ciggy up their ....).
Long and short of it, if I could find a pink mod I liked, I'd get it and use it, (even though I be an ugly straight guy) for cancer awareness.
vaping is safer than the "coffin nails" the FDA, big tobacco, and pharms are trying to force us back to.
Pink istick pico

Glinda

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2014
United States
A cheap silicone drip tip but I like it. It never gets hot. Sits ok unless I put the mod in my pocket. I might try an o ring to see if it fits tighter.

I love my Picos- especially my pink one- but didn't get the Melo to go with it. Now that I'm seeing it in a real life setting, it looks a lot better than it did in the promos! That could be because the pink drip tip is conversing so nicely with the pink o rings of the Melo, and the pink of the Pico.

Whatever it is, I'm likin' it!

I thought I would come and post mine and join in :)

ws1z4k.jpg

I have that tank! Mine is on a red and white RX200, with a stainless steel swivel drip tip.
Still trying to figure out if the filagree is inspired by French or Italian artisins and the era.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread