Show Us Your PV/APV! Girly, Manly does it really make a Difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

volume control

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Mass
Oh another chance to show off my goods?

Vamo 18350 mode, DTD shorty CF drip tip, Vapeonly BCC, Vinyl wrap+skull done by me with template

WP_000447.jpg

Eroll setup, red one i painted with enamel myself, skull stickers ...

WP_000441.jpg

Just want to vent some frustration that I have about attitudes on nimh mod. I have a 4aa nimh rechargeable mod that I built for under ten dollars. The batteries were the biggest expense for charger and 8 aa's about 30 bucks. So for 40 dollars and a tiny bit of effort I have been vaping like mad at 12.5 watts that seems to last about 12 hours with 4 1400 mah aa batteries. The ONLY Problem I have at all with it is that i need to tone it down a bit so its not too hot. I seem to be seeing a lot of dis-information on this subject when it has been mentioned. I for one would rather vape at 12.5 watts for 40 bucks and have batteries that are available anywhere any time than spend a couple hundred bucks for someone elses product that doesn't work as well IMO. I am currently working on a regulator that will function like the darwin to incorporate into this mod. Then I will be set. This thing vapes at 12.5 watt with 2ohm coil like a train for hours. I can't understand all the negative input about it that I have seen thus far. Faaaaaaaaaar more bang for the buck. And I don't need some special bag to charge my batts in in case they explode.

volume control

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Mass
Just want to vent some frustration that I have about attitudes on nimh mod. I have a 4aa nimh rechargeable mod that I built for under ten dollars. The batteries were the biggest expense for charger and 8 aa's about 30 bucks. So for 40 dollars and a tiny bit of effort I have been vaping like mad at 12.5 watts that seems to last about 12 hours with 4 1400 mah aa batteries. The ONLY Problem I have at all with it is that i need to tone it down a bit so its not too hot. I seem to be seeing a lot of dis-information on this subject when it has been mentioned. I for one would rather vape at 12.5 watts for 40 bucks and have batteries that are available anywhere any time than spend a couple hundred bucks for someone elses product that doesn't work as well IMO. I am currently working on a regulator that will function like the darwin to incorporate into this mod. Then I will be set. This thing vapes at 12.5 watt with 2ohm coil like a train for hours. I can't understand all the negative input about it that I have seen thus far. Faaaaaaaaaar more bang for the buck. And I don't need some special bag to charge my batts in in case they explode.

I read this and looked over the thread and im lost. What mod? I see your pic of all your mods, which one is it?

Tjloa

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
Las Vegas by way of NYC
I read this and looked over the thread and im lost. What mod? I see your pic of all your mods, which one is it?

OK i'm just confused now as well. I just looked through the thread and dont see any mod pics or neg feedback about said mod. So no clue where that all came from.

Tjloa

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
Las Vegas by way of NYC
I'm only 3 weeks into this, just starting out! I finally have gone a day without analogs, thanks to getting the Vision spinner 1300mah VV and some Vivi novas in the Vapemail yesterday, wow :wub:

I have put a lil bling on em since I took this pic yesterday, will post later...

IMAG0045_zpsde3a2a15.jpg

Gratz on the first day with no stinkies!!!! If you really want to stream line those shold look into one of these for yours.
ego-cones.jpg

Last edited:

Tjloa

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
Las Vegas by way of NYC
I'm only 3 weeks into this, just starting out! I finally have gone a day without analogs, thanks to getting the Vision spinner 1300mah VV and some Vivi novas in the Vapemail yesterday, wow :wub:

I have put a lil bling on em since I took this pic yesterday, will post later...

IMAG0045_zpsde3a2a15.jpg

here are my egos with those adapters

new tanks.jpg trip10.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread