Not open for further replies.

beebopnjazz

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
PA
My stash is ever changing. I'll have to get a new shot of it when the VV Hog arrives home. :D Someday I'll stop buying, selling, trading and my stash will settle into a permanent state. (I can hear you laughing!!)

:lol::lol::lol: In your dreams....just sayin' ....whatever you have to tell yourself woman.....:p

pringles13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2011
jaw-juh
442f4070-647a-d81f.jpg

This is everything except 2 18650's, our hardware box and our PIF box. The little case goes with us when we plan to be gone for more than a few hours. Soon there will be another hog added! :D

APD99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Mar 11, 2011
    Bristol, PA
    Nice stash! And as soon as possible, I will be right over to steal that puppy in your avi! :D

LMAO... you can give her some lovin, but daddy's girl doesn't like to leave daddy's side for too long. I had to get a little girl somehow since my line is cursed blessed with boys. My 3 yr old thinks she's a toy (which she's happy to be for him), but the new baby doesn't get here until November.

Sallana

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 4, 2010
    the North Pole
    www.lynnekirsch.com
    My stash on April 13th, 2011:

My stash now, September 26, 2011:

utf-8BSU1HMDAyNjctMjAxMTA5MjYtMDA0Ni5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAyNjgtMjAxMTA5MjYtMDA0Ny5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAyNjktMjAxMTA5MjYtMDA0Ny5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAyNzItMjAxMTA5MjYtMDA0OC5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAyNzQtMjAxMTA5MjYtMDA0OS5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAyNzUtMjAxMTA5MjYtMDA0OS5qcGc.jpg

I'm pretty proud of how organized I got. Cleared off the top of the shelf that sits next to my desk to turn it into my ecig area. Today I re-organized everything and made more room. I'm hoping to replace all my eGo's with a Hot Box from Ace of Vapes, go full on mod mode.

I've also got more battery organizers and drip tips coming soon. The inside of the green box comes out to reveal a bottom compartment, which I store various cords & chargers in. (Things that are too ugly to be on display :p )

Last edited:

Sallana

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 4, 2010
    the North Pole
    www.lynnekirsch.com
    I love the wood juice holders. I've made some wooden carto holders but it never occurred to me to make juice holders. Thanks for the idea.

Actually not my idea. Theres a guy in modders accessories forum that does them.. to your desired size. I got mine for something like $35 shipped priority

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    worldwide
    vapehouston.com
    I have finally narrowed stuff down to a semi-manageble level & can provide proof!

The first photo is of the Vape Station by Vape Logic. I absolutely love it because it looks like a jewelry box, or humidor. It came with the "vape caddy", but that is sitting behind the Empire in the pic so you can hardly see it. uhhhhhhhh, my pelican case with the P18, 16, 10, & P+ is also in this photo.

Photo 2 is the inside of the bottom drawer of the vape station. Here I keep about 20 punched cartos, 901 & 510 atomizers extra end caps for mods, a syringe, ALL of my current menthol favorites, & my stainless steel tanks.

Photo 3 shows the inside of the top of the Vape Station. Here are all of the organic VG based juices that i'm currently doing trial & error on. Also some of my current mod batteries,& an entire section dedicated to drip tips/drip shields/vox top.

Photo 4 is of my VG supply, the nic i'm currently using to mix DIY, and many bottles of DIY steeping, along with gloves & my brother p-touch

Photo 5 is of my DIY station. It's a desk that I bought when I first moved into this house. One of the plastic (scrapbooking) boxes is for my DIY flavoring/syringes/etc, and the other plastic box is for extra cartos/attys/cases for my mods/extra mod batteries/bling stuff & extra AVE juice. This also holds the juice that i need to review.

Attachments

• IMG_0010.jpg
      IMG_0010.jpg
      14.5 KB · Views: 165
    • IMG_0011.jpg
      IMG_0011.jpg
      17.2 KB · Views: 161
    • IMG_0012.jpg
      IMG_0012.jpg
      17.1 KB · Views: 160
    • IMG_0008.jpg
      IMG_0008.jpg
      14.5 KB · Views: 150
    • IMG_0005.jpg
      IMG_0005.jpg
      16.5 KB · Views: 149
    Last edited:

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    worldwide
    vapehouston.com
    These last 2 photos are of the "PIF Dresser"...........yep, everything in these drawers I would love to trade or PIF.

I'm glad that I picked up the Vape Station, because it keeps everything super organized, and there is absolutely no room in it for clutter. It is probably one of the best vape related investments that i've made.

Attachments

• IMG_9999.jpg
      IMG_9999.jpg
      16 KB · Views: 113
    • IMG_0001.jpg
      IMG_0001.jpg
      18.4 KB · Views: 120
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread