Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSneakerHoarder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2012
DFW
Been vaping BB for almost a year--love it, but it is time to move to a new tobacco flavor. Tried poison from Rawr--not bad, but not a juice i'd like daily. Liberty Flights ry4 is too sweet. I'm not cool with sending a cashier's check to get Bounty Hunter....Any suggestions?

Has to be 100% VG, no exceptions.

TIA!

Buggs5347

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Arizona
Sounds like Heather's Heavenly Vapes might be right up to your liking. Their Purity Line is 100% VG with not even PG in the flavoring. They offer some excellent sweet tobaccos. I've tried about 10 of their tobaccos. They offer about 14. I've liked all but one that I've tried. I also have to use 100% VG and HHV has really been a blessing. Also, the flavors are fine for me just as ordered but if you want intense flavor you can ask for extra flavoring in the comments.

I would suggest Dragon's Fire, Pirates Booty, ShadowFax, Gandolf and Serendipity.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Vapor Station has Tampa, which is 100% VG and if you pull it up in reviews, it has gotten very good reviews, and I think a few awards. It's been around for a while, so may have been knocked back a little as all the new guys on the block get noticed....but it's stll a pretty good vape. They will or do have Frisco as well, may be waiitng on 100% VG. I lke Boba's and I liked these 2, so........
Bobas is not *really* a tobacco vape, per se.

Last edited:

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Sounds like Heather's Heavenly Vapes might be right up to your liking. Their Purity Line is 100% VG with not even PG in the flavoring. They offer some excellent sweet tobaccos. I've tried about 10 of their tobaccos. They offer about 14. I've liked all but one that I've tried. I also have to use 100% VG and HHV has really been a blessing. Also, the flavors are fine for me just as ordered but if you want intense flavor you can ask for extra flavoring in the comments.

I would suggest Dragon's Fire, Pirates Booty, ShadowFax, Gandolf and Serendipity.

The soldiers out on recruitment detail. Good form, buggs & gt!

Sa Da Tay

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2011
Austin, Texas
There is a group of juices that I consider to all live in a general taste vicinity, Boba's being somewhere in the middle. There are certainly differences in the individual flavor components but overall they give me the same flavor aura (for lack of a better term). I have these all in regular rotation:

Boba's: I do find this to have more pointed tobacco notes versus the others that are more sweet/dessert-ish.

NLV Bounty Hunter: Again, some identifiable differences but I regularly interchange these. They finally have it at litecigs for credit card purchase.

Copper Creek House Blend- they describe this as a coffee, but I still consider it living among these other juices, just more dessert-like.

BWB Malty Toffee- still on the more sweet side but as the name implies picks up on the malty component that i taste in Boba's

Goodjuice Vita Bella- I just turned onto this a few months back and have to say it's become my favorite in this group. The tobacco is really present but well-balanced with the other flavor goodness.

Ahlusion Smooth Criminal- This is getting farther away from Boba's but if you're looking for a sweet tobacco then you might like this. I'm vaping it right now so figured I'd include it :blush: I get more cream/vanilla with a slight spice like cinnamon, but well-balanced with the tobacco. Super nice. :)

edit: doh i forgot about your 100% VG need so some of these may not be available all VG.

Last edited:

VaporCruz

Oct 10, 2009
Been vaping BB for almost a year--love it, but it is time to move to a new tobacco flavor. Tried poison from Rawr--not bad, but not a juice i'd like daily. Liberty Flights ry4 is too sweet. I'm not cool with sending a cashier's check to get Bounty Hunter....Any suggestions?

Has to be 100% VG, no exceptions.

TIA!

Before BB my favorite was ZIKWID Honey Blonde...I saw that e-smokeytreats dot com has it for 5.99 for 10ml's, it's different from BB but a good tobacco flavor, imo. They have a couple other good ones,too.

MaxUT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
Ogden, UT, US
i can't get sick of BB no matter how much i vape it. I always vape BB everyday next to whatever flavor of the day I chose.

Wish I had your endurance, because I have 50mL of Boba's just collecting dust, er, steeping long-term.

I was suffering from tobacco withdrawl so I had to find something else to vape...

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
There is a group of juices that I consider to all live in a general taste vicinity, Boba's being somewhere in the middle. There are certainly differences in the individual flavor components but overall they give me the same flavor aura (for lack of a better term). I have these all in regular rotation:

Boba's: I do find this to have more pointed tobacco notes versus the others that are more sweet/dessert-ish.

NLV Bounty Hunter: Again, some identifiable differences but I regularly interchange these. They finally have it at litecigs for credit card purchase.

Copper Creek House Blend- they describe this as a coffee, but I still consider it living among these other juices, just more dessert-like.

BWB Malty Toffee- still on the more sweet side but as the name implies picks up on the malty component that i taste in Boba's

Goodjuice Vita Bella- I just turned onto this a few months back and have to say it's become my favorite in this group. The tobacco is really present but well-balanced with the other flavor goodness.

Ahlusion Smooth Criminal- This is getting farther away from Boba's but if you're looking for a sweet tobacco then you might like this. I'm vaping it right now so figured I'd include it :blush: I get more cream/vanilla with a slight spice like cinnamon, but well-balanced with the tobacco. Super nice. :)

edit: doh i forgot about your 100% VG need so some of these may not be available all VG.

Yup, I like all these, good choices!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread