Status
Not open for further replies.

jliu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
california, USA
So this is my first ecig.

The service and promptness of deliver was fantastic. My coworker has a smokstik and it sucks in comparison.

Now the negative.

After falling in love with vaping ... something went wrong in the next couple days. It seem like the pcc never was charging the batteries fully. I believe the light on the ppc is supposed to go green if they are fully charged? Regardless while the led lights still worked on the batteries the atomizers were no longer heating up. I have 2 batteries and about 4 atomizers. I tested all the atomizers against both batteries.

After a quick email to support the suggestion was to send the pcc and the batteries back. They mentioned a bad batch of ppc? My wife will be shipping the back today and hopefully I will get 2 new batteries and a ppc that works.

In regards to the pcc there are 2 battery slots, 1 slot for an atomizer and 4 slots for extra cartridges. My question here is that after filling a cartridge they have the little rubber stoppers that came with the kit. Unfortunate they do not sit flush with the cartridge and as a result you can not close the pcc. Am I supposed to cut the rubber stoppers so it will be flush with a filled cartridge?

My suggestion in the future for the pcc would probably be to lose a cartridge slot and add a 2nd atomizer slot. Also in my opinion, both slots for batteries should be able to be charge simultaneously if inserted into the pcc. Another suggestion would be a way to make the battery slots for the pcc not need to be screwed in. Make it pressure based.

I've also now ordered a screwdriver MKII for comparisons sake.

macscac

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2009
Coeur D'Alene, Idaho
apparently i must post words with my photo
:)
b684b16a.jpg

So this is my first ecig.

The service and promptness of deliver was fantastic. My coworker has a smokstik and it sucks in comparison.

Now the negative.

After falling in love with vaping ... something went wrong in the next couple days. It seem like the pcc never was charging the batteries fully. I believe the light on the ppc is supposed to go green if they are fully charged? Regardless while the led lights still worked on the batteries the atomizers were no longer heating up. I have 2 batteries and about 4 atomizers. I tested all the atomizers against both batteries.

After a quick email to support the suggestion was to send the pcc and the batteries back. They mentioned a bad batch of ppc? My wife will be shipping the back today and hopefully I will get 2 new batteries and a ppc that works.

In regards to the pcc there are 2 battery slots, 1 slot for an atomizer and 4 slots for extra cartridges. My question here is that after filling a cartridge they have the little rubber stoppers that came with the kit. Unfortunate they do not sit flush with the cartridge and as a result you can not close the pcc. Am I supposed to cut the rubber stoppers so it will be flush with a filled cartridge?

My suggestion in the future for the pcc would probably be to lose a cartridge slot and add a 2nd atomizer slot. Also in my opinion, both slots for batteries should be able to be charge simultaneously if inserted into the pcc. Another suggestion would be a way to make the battery slots for the pcc not need to be screwed in. Make it pressure based.

I've also now ordered a screwdriver MKII for comparisons sake.

Thanks for the feedback JILIU

We appreciate your view and looking forward to work on your feedback asap.

thanks again and enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread