Not open for further replies.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
With 20% I would expect it's at 3.4 or 3.3? Anyway since it's .1 difference so it's about 3% difference.

I wouldn't recommend recharging at 20% remaining though. Generally a battery should be recharged at 3.5 v, I read it somewhere but I forgot why. Sorry. :)

Yeah 3% and I was figuring in the shut down voltage of 15% as well..close enough I guess thank you bro.

tFOrRESTee

Nov 3, 2014
USA
Yeah 3% and I was figuring in the shut down voltage of 15% as well..close enough I guess thank you bro.

Sure, no problem bro. :)

Ok, here's what I've got. The batteries are Samsung 25R. Battery number 2 is on the left slot and number 1 on the right.

At 50%, left was reading 3.59 volt and the right was3.58v.
fLcF6cj.jpg

At 40%, both were reading 3.48v
AA62Tm2.png

At 30%, left was reading 3.41v and right was reading 3.40v.
3Tl5v9C.jpg

So after all, I would say Sigelei100 (Yihi SX330) is drawing battery power pretty evenly on both batteries. So forget about swapping batteries, haha, just kidding. I will do test on LG and VCT4 later.

sando7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2014
Louisville, KY (PRP)
50% reading on mine equates to 3.7 volts....and i charge it

still have not had any luck getting replacement 510 pins, Sigelei is not coming thru, dannigt i need some....anybody got any to spare for something they need or want i got plenty of stuff i could trade....pm me if any interest,thanks....hope i diddn't break any rules if so i'm sorry but i'm desperate. :blink:

Last edited:

tFOrRESTee

Nov 3, 2014
USA
I recharge my battery at 3.5 v but I forgot why I made that decision, but luckily I found out where I read it to make such a decision, Vaping Batteries - The Good, Bad, and the Ugly - Wood Creek Vapory. But everything you read online you will want to take it with a grain of salt.

According to that article,

"UNPROTECTED lithium batteries. They produce 4.2 volts of power when fully charged, then quickly fall to 3.6 volts output. They output 3.6 volts until they are mostly discharged, at which point the voltage falls rapidly. If they are discharged below 3 volts, they will be ruined and no longer usable"

That's how I decided to recharge at 3.5, and that's about 40% battery left shown on the Sigelei screen.

tFOrRESTee

Nov 3, 2014
USA
I recharge my battery at 3.5 v but I forgot why I made that decision, but luckily I found out where I read it to make such a decision, Vaping Batteries - The Good, Bad, and the Ugly - Wood Creek Vapory. But everything you read online you will want to take it with a grain of salt.

According to that article,

"UNPROTECTED lithium batteries. They produce 4.2 volts of power when fully charged, then quickly fall to 3.6 volts output. They output 3.6 volts until they are mostly discharged, at which point the voltage falls rapidly. If they are discharged below 3 volts, they will be ruined and no longer usable"

That's how I decided to recharge at 3.5, and that's about 40% battery left shown on the Sigelei screen.

erieboyz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2014
Loved my Sig 100 so much, just pulled the trigger on a Sig 100+. I'm poor and on a fixed income, so to go well over 200+ for mods and starve myself says something about this mod. It's worth it. Reliable, and is very efficient with the battery power. Got black, hoping my Fogger Big in black looks good on it.....
It does. Trust me. The Sigelei is well worth the money imho. Congrats man.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Loved my Sig 100 so much, just pulled the trigger on a Sig 100+. I'm poor and on a fixed income, so to go well over 200+ for mods and starve myself says something about this mod. It's worth it. Reliable, and is very efficient with the battery power. Got black, hoping my Fogger Big in black looks good on it.....

Welcome to the Sig owners thread..Your plus will be welcome too. :D

Treeburner1983

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Was losing the love for my Sigelei 100w until I picked up a silicone cover from Eciggity, now it truly is the bigger badder brother of my Sigelei Mini. Keeps it from slipping around when it's standing up in bed and the cover cuts down on the square box look.

-Treeburner

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Was losing the love for my Sigelei 100w until I picked up a silicone cover from Eciggity, now it truly is the bigger badder brother of my Sigelei Mini. Keeps it from slipping around when it's standing up in bed and the cover cuts down on the square box look.

-Treeburner

After taking the J-Wrap off..(yeah it was THAT gaudy) and putting the silicone jacket back on..I am loving mine more as well. It also helped to not expect too much from a $85 mod. The Billow needs replacing but will do for now. Idk what I'll end up with but it won't be another dripper. I need a tank set up for the Sig or it would defeat my purpose for even buying one. I'm thinking a Rose or new Kayfun. Possibly even order that authentic Auqua V2 Idk yet still hemming and hawing. lol

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
I'm wondering about the stuck firing button issue I've read about with the Sigelei boxes. How widespread is that and which models have experienced it? Is it both the 100w Plus and the 150? I'm interested in adding a higher wattage mod to my rotation and am trying to decide between a Sigelei or waiting for the iPV4. Not trying to turn this into a Sigelei vs P4Y debate or anything just doing some research.

ObsceneJesster

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2012
Baltimore
I'm wondering about the stuck firing button issue I've read about with the Sigelei boxes. How widespread is that and which models have experienced it? Is it both the 100w Plus and the 150? I'm interested in adding a higher wattage mod to my rotation and am trying to decide between a Sigelei or waiting for the iPV4. Not trying to turn this into a Sigelei vs P4Y debate or anything just doing some research.

From what I know it was only on the Sig 100. They improved the button on the 100+ and the 150.

I have the 150 and it doesn't matter where I press the button, it doesn't stick. I can't even make it stick by sliding my finger down.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina

One person out of us here on the owners thread had a button issue..his turned and he kept fooling with it until it came loose or fell out completely. I forget which but I have a Sig 100 and it has no such button issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread