Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
sigelei 100w, anyone notice that the battery % goes down real fast when at about 20%? :confused:

20%.. you're probably well below safe levels of discharging your battery. Be careful with that. I change mine out at around 50%.

I'd love to know what your battery measures at 20%, if you have a Digital Multimeter.

pleaselah

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
U.S
20%.. you're probably well below safe levels of discharging your battery. Be careful with that. I change mine out at around 50%.

I'd love to know what your battery measures at 20%, if you have a Digital Multimeter.

definitely way below the displayed voltage, the drop in vape quality was evident

dam i have been vaping for awhile and my battery % still shows 100%, wondering if there's something wrong with it

ninetailnaruto

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2013
USA
Finally got my VTC4 batteries and vaping today. Wow, this is awesome! Wrapped new coil in my KF 3.1 to 1.6ohm and vaping it at 12w. I am loving it so far.

My screen shut off after about 40-45 sec. No pitching or any noise at all. The battery % does jump about 3-4% but other than that it's perfect.

Ordered me a Lemo Drop. Can't wait to pair it with this box.

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
Hello fellow owners mine arrived today.
Charging batteries then get to use it.

Sigelei100Wplus-pic1.jpg

ronnbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2014
Sawmills, NC, USA
I pulled my plus at ~40% and they were 3.5 volts. It wouldn't even fire at higher wattage towards 50% so I bumped down wattage. 3.5 is lower than I like to pull on mechs, but still within range of any charger. I have seen the LUC charger I use recover a 1.something battery a customer brought in -_-

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
The Fog Brothers:

un9w54.jpg

Do not use upwind of airports. These things will make the haze, if that's your kind of thing. Sig100+ wearing a Mephisto V2 clone and it's older brother rocking an Infinite 1:1 Dark Horse clone. Both of these combos make stupid amounts of vapor. No flavor chasing with these but I have other rigs for the flavor.

Last edited:

ligyron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2014
Lake Worth, FL
View attachment 395541 View attachment 395542
Just picked got this bad boy earlier this week, loving it, my first regulated device, and I love it, got it from VaporDNA and upgraded the pin to spring loaded and it has the YiHi SX330 Chip for going down to .15ohm, although I really don't think that's necessary, I might actually start building higher ohm coils

That does look interesting and I'm on their site trying to figure out if this is a converted Sig or original design since you're posting in the Sigelei 100W thread. (That sounded harsh like I was accusing you of something, which I definitely am not!)

The stuff on the VaporDNA site looks impressive and I'm curious as to if anyone has purchased from them like their instore designed dripper's etc., their customer service etc. Very interesting.

mitro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
IL
Has any one tested these to see if they hit the claim of 100 watts? I don't really care but I have heard doubters that it hits that high. I don't have the means to test mine.
PBusardo has.

Taste Your Juice | THE SIGELEI 100 WATT BOX MOD… THE MONOLITH! :)

The only complication is that the Sigelei can only output voltages below the battery voltage under load.

For example, a 0.5 ohm build will need ~ 7.1v to hit 100 watts. Once your battery's voltage under load is below 7.1 your not going to get a true 100 watts. In order to ensure that your getting the full wattage @ 100w for most of your battery life, you need to build lower (.3 is good).

jiveturkey

Sep 26, 2014
SRQ FLA
Very excited! I ordered a Plus from 101vape yesterday and they shipped it out Priority same day. If USPS feels like it, I could very well have it tomorrow, otherwise I'll have it on Monday. This is an endgame mod for me. I have been enjoying mechs and my iStick, and will continue to do so, but the Sig is likely to be my main rig from here on out. I certainly won't need anything else. I'm looking forward to experimenting with different power settings for different juices, all with a few button clicks. Dis gon b gud...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread