Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
I got mine but I don't have a fresh pair of batteries to use it yet. Nocashflow really likes his so until I can post my first look next week enjoy what an ecig veteran has to say about this mod:
"I have been using my Sigelei for a couple of weeks ago my first impressions was man this thing looks clean; it has an excellent finish, well rounded edges and just the right amount of “smoothness”. The button on this device is excellent super clicky, sturdy and big. The Sigelei is a very powerful device it can go up to 100w (which I rarely use) and it can go down all the way to 10 watts and I really feel the wattage on this device very accurate (taste wise). The battery life is incredible I vape at 50-75 watts (depending on flavor) and the batteries usually last me a full day of chain vaping with VTC 5s. Overall I really enjoy this device it’s my new daily carry and would recommend it to someone who is getting into vw and people with less powerful vw mods. "
To see the other ecig mods I use click here.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
I got mine but I don't have a fresh pair of batteries to use it yet. Nocashflow really likes his so until I can post my first look next week enjoy what an ecig veteran has to say about this mod:
"I have been using my Sigelei for a couple of weeks ago my first impressions was man this thing looks clean; it has an excellent finish, well rounded edges and just the right amount of “smoothness”. The button on this device is excellent super clicky, sturdy and big. The Sigelei is a very powerful device it can go up to 100w (which I rarely use) and it can go down all the way to 10 watts and I really feel the wattage on this device very accurate (taste wise). The battery life is incredible I vape at 50-75 watts (depending on flavor) and the batteries usually last me a full day of chain vaping with VTC 5s. Overall I really enjoy this device it’s my new daily carry and would recommend it to someone who is getting into vw and people with less powerful vw mods. "
To see the other ecig mods I use click here.

Very nice mod with good reviews , wish they made one like this in 30 - 50 watt range with two batteries , i don't like the square buttons on Sigs 50 watt box mod.

Cloupor has the T6 , 100 watts and one 26650 battery for around $85.00 but i don't have much confidence in Cloupors chip know how.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Very nice mod with good reviews , wish they made one like this in 30 - 50 watt range with two batteries , i don't like the square buttons on Sigs 50 watt box mod.

Cloupor has the T6 , 100 watts and one 26650 battery for around $85.00 but i don't have much confidence in Cloupors chip know how.

I had really bad luck with my T5. I had two break on me after a hour of use. Just because it can go higher watts you don't need to go there. I wish this was water resistant like the IPV2s. The dna 40 version of the vapor flask might be for you. But I would rather have too much power and not use it all then have too little power :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread