Sigelei 213 owners thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

awoodby

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2013
Livonia, mi
I had an orange one for maybe half a year, the bottom came loose. Not falling off loose, but loose enough you had to hold it up or put multiple rubber bands around it to hold it up and make contact to vape. I bought another. It's now doing the same thing in about half a year. The epoxy I tried to work in around the orange one didn't hold, so I'm actually here right now looking for another vape to switch too. Ashame, aside from the bottom (not the door, the bottom the battery door is set into) not holding together I've loved this mod :/

greenmachine17

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2015
Street Level U.S.A.
A couple more to consider:

Sigelei - Kaos Spectrum I am liking
Smok - I am wanting the new GX2/4...not so much for the quad battery option, but the dual battery mode. Looks like the same menu as the Alien (which I am fine with) and some really nice paint and color choices.
G 2/3 has No usb charging on the go.
The Tesla Invader SOLID, real alloy metal. Great feel and power..no display .dial up power only..auto reads ohms..gotta find the sweet spot

Reactions: OlderNDirt

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
G 2/3 has No usb charging on the go.

Assuming you are referring to the GX2/4, that is fine with me. I never charge batteries in a mod, especially in a 4 battery mod. One reviewer mentioned giving it that capability would probably require an increase in the size of the mod and in 4 battery mode, is "charging on the go" even necessary? :D

greenmachine17

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2015
Street Level U.S.A.
Assuming you are referring to the GX2/4, that is fine with me. I never charge batteries in a mod, especially in a 4 battery mod. One reviewer mentioned giving it that capability would probably require an increase in the size of the mod and in 4 battery mode, is "charging on the go" even necessary? :D
When ur in a vehicle all day or night..oh heck yeahhhhh. .just enough to keep going between calls..Xtra batteries do get 4gotten home or packed .lol too many pockets to begin with:D

Reactions: OlderNDirt

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
When ur in a vehicle all day or night..oh heck yeahhhhh. .just enough to keep going between calls..Xtra batteries do get 4gotten home or packed .lol too many pockets to begin with:D

"4gotten?" After smoking for over 40 years, never leaving home without at the least one extra pack of smokes, a filled Zippo plus a disposable and a couple books of matches in the glove box, an extra flint or two in the wadding of the Zippo, and some extra cash "just in case"......"4gotten?" NEVAH! :lol:

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
If I didn't have the alien I'd be getting this, it's going on my wish list.
I'm getting the cuboid tap 228 but might just get the original cuboid instead, not sure I'd have a use for a tap function.
But also eyeing the Xcube ultra, I really love the firing bars on Smok mods alot more than a regular firing bar & my second alien has been awesome.
I think with version b they have fixed issues :) recommend to anyone definitely.

How are people liking this sig?? It is definitely the shape and ergonomics I'd go for, I don't like really bulky ones like the rx300

greenmachine17

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2015
Street Level U.S.A.
I'm getting the cuboid tap 228 but might just get the original cuboid instead, not sure I'd have a use for a tap function.
But also eyeing the Xcube ultra, I really love the firing bars on Smok mods alot more than a regular firing bar & my second alien has been awesome.
I think with version b they have fixed issues :) recommend to anyone definitely.

How are people liking this sig?? It is definitely the shape and ergonomics I'd go for, I don't like really bulky ones like the rx300
The tap.bottom door doesn't have button lock,regular Cuboid 150 does.I've got both...150w.cuboid has a nice heft to it...tap is a lot lighter..
150 solid ,tap feels flimsy.
150 basic, tap flashy..
price range 150 better..proven tech.
Both accurate. .read the reviews if ur gonna do exotic builds..
Good luck. .
eyes up.keep ur azz down #

Reactions: Skold

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
The tap.bottom door doesn't have button lock,regular Cuboid 150 does.I've got both...150w.cuboid has a nice heft to it...tap is a lot lighter..
150 solid ,tap feels flimsy.
150 basic, tap flashy..
price range 150 better..proven tech.
Both accurate. .read the reviews if ur gonna do exotic builds..
Good luck. .
eyes up.keep ur azz down #
Whichever I get ill be using the cleito on it but I've got my cleito on my tesla nano steampunk atm & am happy with that as my at home mod :)

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com

Note that the original Cuboid is terribly inefficient on the batteries.

Sent from my K6000 Pro using Tapatalk

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
Note that the original Cuboid is terribly inefficient on the batteries.

Sent from my K6000 Pro using Tapatalk
Thanks for the info :) I'm very happy with my tesla nano steampunk atm, will probably pick up another but I'm gonna pick up a Xcube ultra next weekend.
It seems more solid than the alien...

williamclarkonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2014
Iowa United States
A couple more to consider:

Sigelei - Kaos Spectrum I am liking
Smok - I am wanting the new GX2/4...not so much for the quad battery option, but the dual battery mode. Looks like the same menu as the Alien (which I am fine with) and some really nice paint and color choices.
defently get the kaos spectrum

RayofLight62

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2015
Kent - United Kingdom
I bought a Sigelei 213 gold to replace a Kbox200.
I don't mind the failures of this mod discussed at beginning of the thread; I use the 213 in power mode mainly. It is surprising to see that, more than one year after the issues were firstly noted, they are still present in a newly bought model, like the overlapping screen; but again, I were looking something with a nice look and not expensive as the G-class.
Proper TC requires a FFT of the temperature signal over six digit, and only an handful of models do accomplish it; the majority of TC-enabled mods accomplish the task by lesser means, resulting in a erratic regulation. This to say that, for proper TC, I use the known well-working devices and I don't mind much of how the 213 performs in TC mode.

Last edited:
I had an orange one for maybe half a year, the bottom came loose. Not falling off loose, but loose enough you had to hold it up or put multiple rubber bands around it to hold it up and make contact to vape. I bought another. It's now doing the same thing in about half a year. The epoxy I tried to work in around the orange one didn't hold, so I'm actually here right now looking for another vape to switch too. Ashame, aside from the bottom (not the door, the bottom the battery door is set into) not holding together I've loved this mod :/
I have the carbon fiber original version and I've had to replace the screws that gold that plate on. I added some thread lock as well and it's holding up pretty good even though it's been dropped a few times.

MesjaszVapes

Sep 7, 2017
Guys, i have a problem with installing a vortex mod. i bought a WORKING insides of 213, without connector and battery balance cable. only board, for like 5$, so it was a deal for me, beacuse i thought i can work on it, install that Vortex, and put it inside something nice. I done it all, usb jumpers, R13 from the processor side, i welded a battery holder to it, and then DeFUse, installed the 1.5 software, and could not do anything more. i wanted to run the vtx tuner, and it replies with "no compatible usb device is connected" Did i brick it or something? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread