The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Sigelei 213 owners thread

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by rice721, Apr 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Oomee

Oomee Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 6, 2013
    UK
    Yea, a confused moment, was talking about a Bellus atty... doh!

2. awoodby

awoodby Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2013
    Livonia, mi
    I had an orange one for maybe half a year, the bottom came loose. Not falling off loose, but loose enough you had to hold it up or put multiple rubber bands around it to hold it up and make contact to vape. I bought another. It's now doing the same thing in about half a year. The epoxy I tried to work in around the orange one didn't hold, so I'm actually here right now looking for another vape to switch too. Ashame, aside from the bottom (not the door, the bottom the battery door is set into) not holding together I've loved this mod :/

• Like Like x 2
  3. greenmachine17

greenmachine17 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 12, 2015
    Street Level U.S.A.
    If u like sigelei, go w the duo 3/2.
    Also the Smok Alien..just get a clear silicone cover .
    Like ipv. Go with the 8 or new vesta
    Do NOT get the wismec Predator 228..510 negative threaded cup pops out still connected to the atty.
    No cuboid "tap".
    Hope this helps

4. OlderNDirt

OlderNDirt Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 8, 2014
    Nebraska
    A couple more to consider:

Sigelei - Kaos Spectrum I am liking
    Smok - I am wanting the new GX2/4...not so much for the quad battery option, but the dual battery mode. Looks like the same menu as the Alien (which I am fine with) and some really nice paint and color choices.

• Like Like x 1
  5. greenmachine17

May 12, 2015
    Street Level U.S.A.
    G 2/3 has No usb charging on the go.
    The Tesla Invader SOLID, real alloy metal. Great feel and power..no display .dial up power only..auto reads ohms..gotta find the sweet spot

• Like Like x 1
  6. OlderNDirt

Nov 8, 2014
    Nebraska
    Assuming you are referring to the GX2/4, that is fine with me. I never charge batteries in a mod, especially in a 4 battery mod. One reviewer mentioned giving it that capability would probably require an increase in the size of the mod and in 4 battery mode, is "charging on the go" even necessary? :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. greenmachine17

May 12, 2015
    Street Level U.S.A.
    When ur in a vehicle all day or night..oh heck yeahhhhh. .just enough to keep going between calls..Xtra batteries do get 4gotten home or packed .lol too many pockets to begin with:D

• Like Like x 1
  8. OlderNDirt

Nov 8, 2014
    Nebraska
    "4gotten?" After smoking for over 40 years, never leaving home without at the least one extra pack of smokes, a filled Zippo plus a disposable and a couple books of matches in the glove box, an extra flint or two in the wadding of the Zippo, and some extra cash "just in case"......"4gotten?" NEVAH! :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  9. greenmachine17

May 12, 2015
    Street Level U.S.A.
    :w00t:
    I kno..here's the thing, 43+ smoking
    I quit for 2yrs..picked Stix back up,lightly, b4 I got back into "the obsessed routine" :laugh:
    Plus,Mom& wife,call me ..in again Finnegan. .:facepalm:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Skold

Skold Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2016
    If I didn't have the alien I'd be getting this, it's going on my wish list.
    I'm getting the cuboid tap 228 but might just get the original cuboid instead, not sure I'd have a use for a tap function.
    But also eyeing the Xcube ultra, I really love the firing bars on Smok mods alot more than a regular firing bar & my second alien has been awesome.
    I think with version b they have fixed issues :) recommend to anyone definitely.

How are people liking this sig?? It is definitely the shape and ergonomics I'd go for, I don't like really bulky ones like the rx300

• Like Like x 1
  11. greenmachine17

May 12, 2015
    Street Level U.S.A.
    The tap.bottom door doesn't have button lock,regular Cuboid 150 does.I've got both...150w.cuboid has a nice heft to it...tap is a lot lighter..
    150 solid ,tap feels flimsy.
    150 basic, tap flashy..
    price range 150 better..proven tech.
    Both accurate. .read the reviews if ur gonna do exotic builds..
    Good luck. .
    eyes up.keep ur azz down #

• Like Like x 1
  12. Skold

Jan 24, 2016
    Whichever I get ill be using the cleito on it but I've got my cleito on my tesla nano steampunk atm & am happy with that as my at home mod :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. KenD

KenD Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 20, 2013
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Note that the original Cuboid is terribly inefficient on the batteries.

Sent from my K6000 Pro using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  14. Skold

Jan 24, 2016
    Thanks for the info :) I'm very happy with my tesla nano steampunk atm, will probably pick up another but I'm gonna pick up a Xcube ultra next weekend.
    It seems more solid than the alien...

• Like Like x 2
  15. williamclarkonet

williamclarkonet Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2014
    Iowa United States
    defently get the kaos spectrum

• Like Like x 1
  16. RayofLight62

RayofLight62 Super Member ECF Veteran

I bought a Sigelei 213 gold to replace a Kbox200.
    I don't mind the failures of this mod discussed at beginning of the thread; I use the 213 in power mode mainly. It is surprising to see that, more than one year after the issues were firstly noted, they are still present in a newly bought model, like the overlapping screen; but again, I were looking something with a nice look and not expensive as the G-class.
    Proper TC requires a FFT of the temperature signal over six digit, and only an handful of models do accomplish it; the majority of TC-enabled mods accomplish the task by lesser means, resulting in a erratic regulation. This to say that, for proper TC, I use the known well-working devices and I don't mind much of how the 213 performs in TC mode.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Senior vapor

Senior vapor Full Member

Apr 30, 2015
    Help! My fuchai 213 display is filled with oil. I think the atomizer baby beast big must have leaked.can the display be fixed?

18. RayofLight62

RayofLight62 Super Member ECF Veteran

Try to clean the e-liquid spill with some isopropylic alcohol and see if it work.
    Other than that, I don't think there is an easy fix. The display is connected to the main PCB with a flex, and there is no way you can replace it, should you find a spare display panel.

19. Lenny_ViDiViCi

Lenny_ViDiViCi Full Member

I have the carbon fiber original version and I've had to replace the screws that gold that plate on. I added some thread lock as well and it's holding up pretty good even though it's been dropped a few times.

20. MesjaszVapes

MesjaszVapes Full Member

Sep 7, 2017
    Guys, i have a problem with installing a vortex mod. i bought a WORKING insides of 213, without connector and battery balance cable. only board, for like 5$, so it was a deal for me, beacuse i thought i can work on it, install that Vortex, and put it inside something nice. I done it all, usb jumpers, R13 from the processor side, i welded a battery holder to it, and then DeFUse, installed the 1.5 software, and could not do anything more. i wanted to run the vtx tuner, and it replies with "no compatible usb device is connected" Did i brick it or something? :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.