The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Sigelei 213 owners thread

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by rice721, Apr 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. jj_9

jj_9 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2013
    FR
    @MesjaszVapes

Hi !
    please get sure your vtx is well installed because from the manual it "has all needed drivers for install ,upgrade and configuration".
    After you should see your device when plugging to the pc ("holding the connection of VCC and R13 from step 2")

In anycase you don't have it, the pdf is at : http://xvtx.ru/ecig/files/Manual_eng.pdf
    (i don't find anymore velvetnight video , sorry)

Regards
    JJ

2. MesjaszVapes

MesjaszVapes Full Member

Sep 7, 2017
    i repaired it, it needed older version of vortex beacuse electronics were outdated. Thanks anyway, my board is now running vortex, i think about doing it in my sig, beacuse i already did it once and it works

3. jj_9

Oct 3, 2013
    FR
    Good news !

very great !

Read you !
    JJ

4. MesjaszVapes

MesjaszVapes Full Member

Sep 7, 2017
    i did it with both of my sigs, works brilliant, sometimes it shoots "check battery" at me, but i think its an configuration issue that im going to fix easily.

5. jj_9

Oct 3, 2013
    FR
    For those still looking, I found back the video link

:)

JJ

6. RMK4444

RMK4444 Full Member

Oct 10, 2017
    AB, CANADA

7. RMK4444

RMK4444 Full Member

Oct 10, 2017
    AB, CANADA

8. RMK4444

RMK4444 Full Member

Oct 10, 2017
    AB, CANADA

9. RMK4444

RMK4444 Full Member

Oct 10, 2017
    AB, CANADA
  10. RMK4444

RMK4444 Full Member

Oct 10, 2017
    AB, CANADA
    i found a way without having tp link vcc and r13! or defuse! watch vid

11. jj_9

Oct 3, 2013
    FR
    Hi RMK4444 ,

congratulations !

Would that mean that the kaos has firmware update capacity in standard ?

Regards
    JJ

12. RMK4444

RMK4444 Full Member

Oct 10, 2017
    AB, CANADA
    thanks JJ! Its a definite easier method (no defuse, etc) needed.. yes kaos does as it did get one update through sigelei. not much of one though, they only added 2 more LED color options. from original 6 to 8. other then that its the same.

13. MesjaszVapes

MesjaszVapes Full Member

Sep 7, 2017
    but its kaos. anyway, new one joined sigelei family, this time it is a squonk, 150 watt. yay or nay?

14. Mike Gee

Mike Gee Full Member

Apr 25, 2017
    Colorado
    Hey guys...I got a Sigelei Fuchai 213 with a broken screen as part of a vape lot and was excited to use it as a Vortex Mod. Replaced the screen did the jumpers on the USB and flashed it. Works beautifully!!! I have many mods but normally carry my DNA boxes due to the TC that they do so well. This one has become my all day box for about 2 weeks now. I like the ability to easily change the profiles and settings on the device and it seems to be flawless in TC on SS316 which I prefer.
    Yesterday I was running through my batteries (LGHG2s) they were almost ready to swap out. Finally a message comes up "check battery"...I don't remember seeing that come up before but thought I just needed new batteries. Put in 2 fresh LG HG2 18650s and again when i hit the fire button I get "check battery". Any time the fire button is pressed it comes up. Atty on, no atty, 3 clicks, 5 clicks, fire and up, fire and down, even a test fire through the software...it all says check battery.
    The mod will not fire but in the software batteries show good (4.1v, 4.1v, 8.3v) if I remember correctly. I have tried to see if the balance pin was stuck but am able to push it in and it springs back out and does not click when pressing it in. I have also downgraded the firmware (V1.3, v1.4, v1.4, v1.5, v1.5.2) then upgraded it again and no change.
    Anyone have any idea what could be causing this? 20171019_131701.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  15. jj_9

Oct 3, 2013
    FR
    Hi mike gee

did your try with another setting, ie 20W no tc ?

A+
    JJ

16. MesjaszVapes

MesjaszVapes Full Member

Sep 7, 2017
    i open/close the battery door when this happens, it resets the meter imo, and it works.
    when it shoots check battery, that means you have low battery, otherwise your batts are bad. i dont really know. :/

17. MesjaszVapes

MesjaszVapes Full Member

Sep 7, 2017
    my 213 after a year of use and abuse finally died. thanks to god, i have another chip, i will swap it and it will work again.

18. Cgfully

Cgfully New Member

Dec 2, 2017
    Hey fellow Canuck. I am a new member. Just installed vortex kaos mod Awesome but I can't get led to function. Any advise? Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  19. RMK4444

RMK4444 Full Member

Oct 10, 2017
    AB, CANADA
    Hi there. I hear some people are having trouble with it. Depends on how you install it. All I can say is follow the instructions to a T. So many people just ignore them or all together just add steps outta thin air. Sorry for late reply I just stopped using this site basically. There seems to be no protocol when it comes to people being able to post straight up incorrect information. Mindless opinions are people's right i guess. Anyways you can just email us at redmilekilla@hotmail.com. Cheers

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

20. RMK4444

RMK4444 Full Member

Oct 10, 2017
    AB, CANADA
    Hi, not sure if. You cured the problem. To recalibrate the kaos so it hopefully shud be the same on 213. Open batt door and hold in both plus/minus buttons at same time when closing batt door. You shud get either '' a calibration success ''. Or '' calibration failed'' appear on the screen.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.