Status
Not open for further replies.

rice721

1.21 GigaWatts!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2016
Shanghai
Just received this mod today. A very well built / solid device for under $100 that utilizes dual 18650s and can realistically fire up to 120W without issues. The form factor is just perfect on this mod. Similar in width as the cuboid but shorter and fatter which makes it more ergonomic.

Feels very nice in the hand. Its the only mod I have where the fire button is on the opposite side of where your atty sits. (actually the cuboid does this too)

Only tested it for a couple hours so far in power mode, vaping it with a Wotofo Conqueror dual kanthal 24 gauge coils 2.5mm IAD at 0.3ohms @ 38W.

The body doesn't seem to be real carbon fiber.

If you guys are on the hunt for a dual 18650 battery mod that costs less than $100 and has a great small form factor then this might be the perfect match.

Pictures so you guys can get a sense of how small this thing is compared to other mods (smaller than the vapershark dna200 altho slightly heavier).

From left to right:

Vaporshark DNA200, Lavabox DNA200, DX200, Sigelei 213, eleaf Pico, DX200, Paul Marek V3

[edit] Forgot to mention, buttons are firm and clicky. No button rattle, no battery rattle.

[edit2] One thing I dislike about this mod, the button feels like its made of plastic. If it is I'm sure that the paint on the buttons will eventually wear off leaving behind the unpainted plastic.

FullSizeRender 3.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender 4.jpg
FullSizeRender 5.jpg
FullSizeRender 7.jpg

Attachments

• FullSizeRender 6.jpg
    FullSizeRender 6.jpg
    998.7 KB · Views: 380
Last edited:

TXBiker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2014
Center of Texas
Kinda wished I would have waited this one out. Never been concerned about being able to fire anything at 200w if I do I'll build my DNA 200. Sig. has been good to me never had an issue with any of mine. I like my cuboid just fine it works well But I have a spot in my vaping heart for Sig.

rice721

1.21 GigaWatts!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2016
Shanghai
Size comparison with the cuboid. Forgot that I also received it today. Its slightly shorter and wider. I honestly think the cuboid is a great mod for its price. I got it for about $31 shipped.

[edit] The Sig213 is ALOT lighter than the cuboid...don't have a scale but its significant.

FullSizeRender 2.jpg

Last edited:

rice721

1.21 GigaWatts!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2016
Shanghai
I would say sigelei is right on the weight ~140-160g. Without batteries its noticeably lighter than the vaporshark dna200 which is listed as ~170g. Ballparking here, with batteries its about 205-215g. Its ever so slightly heavier than the lavabox which is listed as ~200g.

The mod is light. The cuboid is significantly heavier than this one.

Reactions: Joss

Joss

Mar 4, 2016
Russia
The Fuchai burnt me on Sigelei. Was definitely a step in the WRONG direction. The 213 has got my attention. I will wait for further reviews.

Sent from my LG V10 using Tapatalk
Sigelei 213 was developed by Suprimo (USA company), not by Sigelei. So you negative experience can't be applied to the mod.

Отправлено с моего HTC One_M8 через Tapatalk

Reactions: Tommy-Chi

rice721

1.21 GigaWatts!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2016
Shanghai
If you guys have been following this device before its official launch you will see in Sample review videos (vapn fagan, etc) that the firebutton, up/down button seem to be made of some type of metal (stainless steel is my guess).

In the retail version, the device I received, the buttons are painted plastic. Pretty big let down from Sigelei IMHO, I've never heard of a downgrade in retail version vs sample version but I guess there is always a first. I'm pretty sure that over time the paint will wear off and the buttons will look a bit cheap. Hopefully as more people acquire this mod they will be able to confirm this (maybe its just the first batch that I received that has plastic buttons).

rice721

1.21 GigaWatts!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2016
Shanghai
just threw in a new build in the Wotofo Conqueror. SS316L dual coil 10wraps 3.0mm IAD, Sig213 reads the resistance at 0.25ohms. Vaping it under TC SS316L mode, 40W preheat power, 450F.

I have yet to try TC on DNA200 (I really should now that I have SS wires). Tried TC on the RX200 (ss prebuilt coils on the crown). Needless to say the Sig213 produced a better vape than the RX200 in TC mode with SS316L coils.

The menu is fairly easy to navigate and the manual is easy to follow. There was no "resistance locking" function in the menu however there was a "resistance reading" function. The "reading" function acts as a locking function in case someone has this mod and was confused with the wording.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread